• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (February)...

Fans back at MSG, had to be done.

Road chalk off two blown double-digit lead games, had to be done.

Flippers an obvious one, off a loss and Wiz playing above their means. Spread says it all.

Decent chart here...

Mucks or Pels?

Mucks in a nice spot but don't get the spread. Should be -10 or more, at the very least -9.5.

Mucks average line facing a sub .500 team on zero rest has been -12.6 since the 2017/18 season.

Plus the Mucks are in a revenge spot. Does not add up.

Can't do the Pels though, 2-7 on the road and 3-6 ATS. Losing by an average of -12.2 points vs winning teams in this spot.

Probs pass unless the line corrects itself.

Mucks laid -7 vs this team in the Bayou only a few weeks back.

My guess is Magic +8.5 Nets 2nd home game off long road trip. Probably not right, not Em’s style but I like it.

Thursday.

The play...

Clippers -8 (2 units)

Have to play it.

Flippers in their element as road chalk in this spot.

Dealing with the Golden Shower curse though, so hopefully it hits.

:rolleyes:

Mucks in a nice spot but don't get the spread. Should be -10 or more, at the very least -9.5.

Mucks average line facing a sub .500 team on zero rest has been -12.6 since the 2017/18 season.

Plus the Mucks are in a revenge spot. Does not add up.

Can't do the Pels though, 2-7 on the road and 3-6 ATS. Losing by an average of -12.2 points vs winning teams in this spot.

Probs pass unless the line corrects itself.

Mucks laid -7 vs this team in the Bayou only a few weeks back.
Jrue out and someone else out

Clippers hadn't lost or not covered as road chalk vs a team with a winning percentage between 40-50% since May 23, 2017.

11-0 SU and ATS winning by an average margin of +17.7 points.

5-0 SU and ATS this season winning by an average margin of +23.2 points.

Average spread was -8.

Just a straight up cunty, unmotivated, didn't show up, shit happens loss.

Am I the only one that thinks there is almost no shot kawhi stays after this year? He can opt out, right? Last year was a disaster, this year I don’t see their roster being better, and unless they win it all I think he bolts imo

Am I the only one that thinks there is almost no shot kawhi stays after this year? He can opt out, right? Last year was a disaster, this year I don’t see their roster being better, and unless they win it all I think he bolts imo

where he gonna go next? I dunno bout their roster compared to last year but think they will do better in playoffs this go around. Unless PG disappears again.

where he gonna go next? I dunno bout their roster compared to last year but think they will do better in playoffs this go around. Unless PG disappears again.
Not sure where he goes, but way too much drama in la for him imo. Losing Harrell was bad, I don’t but Ibaka being better, he might defend better but he doesn’t bring that energy they are missing. I love Pat Bev for what he is but they desperately need a pg who can help out offensively. Too much pg/Kawhi

Sixers in a decent spot, revenging a regular season loss at home laying more than a TD.

Have to bite, have this game lined at -13.

Cavs got to get back to playing for lottery balls and keep the winning streak at 2.

Promising 2nd half spread.

Somewhat indicates a 2nd half Sixers beat down of Cleveland.

:popcorn:

Doc rivers is the most over rated coach and nobody could ever make me think differently.... couldnt do shit when he had talent in La and prob has best C jn league and will waste him..... last play if regulation instead of puttin em on post he takes a lazy fade away...trash....

Tempted to play the Flippers to win outright.

Seeing +182.

Flippers doing nothing outside of Kawhi and Pandemic P and only down 5.

Back