• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Dead Serious

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
If you really need to gamble on college football in late Feb and into March, I assume you need help.

But if you don't want to seek it, BOL to you...it looks like you're betting on a hamster race. Should just play the lottery.

Not sport

If you really need to gamble on college football in late Feb and into March, I assume you need help.

But if you don't want to seek it, BOL to you...it looks like you're betting on a hamster race. Should just play the lottery.

Not sport
It's hilarious, the epitome of "Bold Cotton" betting on 2nd string 1AA players

Just bet on table tennis

To each their own. I'd rather bet on a football game between NDSU and South Dakota than a hoops game between Quinnipiac and Iona.
If football was year round it would be so boring in this house

It’s just preference. Are the lines tighter for this level especially given the time it’s being played right now, sure.
Some people love to hump college basketball daily and grind. Some people love watching Bobby Morrison vs Florida Gulf South Community College, etc.

I’ll take the tourney and big games in big conferences and the Cinderellas for sure.
Has a lot to do with region and dedication to gambling for sure

One of my favorite usernames that has never posted is viewing this thread right now...

One of my favorite usernames that has never posted is viewing this thread right now...
Til chonasty comes back flashing the goods about WVU basketball and celery and muscle milk, it's all just fodder

LOL I haven't watched a game but pretty sure what I'm missing
I watched the Sunday late game because there was a 2 hour weather delay...ok ok, I had under 51. Lol.
Bizarre coaching decision when a TD made 14-9 with 1 minute left. Instead of going for 2pts to get within 3, they kicked the PAT. Mind boggling

I watched the Sunday late game because there was a 2 hour weather delay...ok ok, I had under 51. Lol.
Bizarre coaching decision when a TD made 14-9 with 1 minute left. Instead of going for 2pts to get within 3, they kicked the PAT. Mind boggling
Let me guess -- they were getting 4.5.

Back