• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

February Discussion Thread

Ridin dirty w my Knicks -2.5 at home vs minny. Off a bad loss to Orlando after 3 straight wins, with extra rest w their game w the Spurs cancelled sat night i expect a good performance from them. KAT will be a handful, especially without Mitch, but unless he has 50 we should win, and if we win we will cover

Ridin dirty w my Knicks -2.5 at home vs minny. Off a bad loss to Orlando after 3 straight wins, with extra rest w their game w the Spurs cancelled sat night i expect a good performance from them. KAT will be a handful, especially without Mitch, but unless he has 50 we should win, and if we win we will cover
Routine

Completely missed this inbound violation earlier.

Washington with another win out west...

Denver REALLY needs to pull the trigger and finally get rid of Malone. That bubble run last year bought him safety he should not have...

I mean it isn’t the worst thing in the world taking a open 3 down 2 on the fast break. I wouldn’t have minded a extra pass there but don’t hate going for the win. I suppose the argument against it would be they at home in altitude and sizable favs so the extra 5 minutes should favor them. Could say it depends how they got to that point? Like who had the momentum/or the better 4th qrtr?

I mean it isn’t the worst thing in the world taking a open 3 down 2 on the fast break. I wouldn’t have minded a extra pass there but don’t hate going for the win. I suppose the argument against it would be they at home in altitude and sizable favs so the extra 5 minutes should favor them. Could say it depends how they got to that point? Like who had the momentum/or the better 4th qrtr?
The one problem is the guy you'd want taking the three in that situation is the one passing the ball. Not sure why Murray pulled up so quick himself though, too.

The one problem is the guy you'd want taking the three in that situation is the one passing the ball. Not sure why Murray pulled up so quick himself though, too

True, def woulda liked to see him attack much deeper before giving it up.

2 on 1. Go to overtime 100% of the time. These guys are just that dumb

i disagree with that,, maybe at home as the fav but I think there plenty of times a case can be made to go for the win when you can get a wide open look.

I'm sure you guys are aware of this
Knicks have won 12 straight 1st halves.
Doubt they'll be 13 since I brought it up.
Tough start tonight falling behind by dd but battling back to lead at half and win the game. To all those looking to back them in Detroit tonight be careful. With Payton out again Rose, who did play exceptionally well recording a double double, logged 38 minutes. His cap is about 25, so I’d expect they either sit him completely or he plays limited minutes and quickley, Frank, possibly rivers even get the pg minutes if Payton is still out

Watching the grizz-rockets game. Check out the rocket’s box score. It’s almost unbelievable...

I know it’ll never happen, but at what point do we give Thibodeau some love for coach of the year? I mean, ok, Utah and Snyder, we all knew they were good, a top 4 seed, maybe not best in nba good, but legit playoff team and contender. The Knicks on the other hand were dead and burried as being the worst team in the nba, a win total over/under of 22.5, and they will come close to going over that in the 1h of the season with 18 wins already and are currently the 4 seed. Just sayin’. Don’t sleep on us!!

Back