• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tom Brady...

that fair.

I def wouldn’t be shocked if we found out sometime that Brady had used some type of PED tho, maybe even one that hadn’t been band yet but a ped none the less! I’d actually be more shocked if he hasn’t used anything! That obviously not the same but I think can be argued more a black cloud than off the field shit (not really in nfl where nobody cares like baseball), and of course some those ped’s are illegal therefore suppose could be considered criminal. I’m sure bucs have some guys that are potential off the field criminals too! Lol
yeah, he could have. if he has though, he'd be a really bad spokesperson for the PED makers. if i saw the guy at the gym, i'd never guess he was a professional athlete with the 50-year old body he's had since entering the league. i figure the bucs have at least 5 criminals on the roster. i'm sure suh beats women all the time. he's probably just smarter than ty-reek on how he goes about it.

yeah, he could have. if he has though, he'd be a really bad spokesperson for the PED makers. if i saw the guy at the gym, i'd never guess he was a professional athlete with the 50-year old body he's had since entering the league. i figure the bucs have at least 5 criminals on the roster. i'm sure suh beats women all the time. he's probably just smarter than ty-reek on how he goes about it.

lol. Suh has def snapped on someone off the field before!! Pretty tough to believe that rage has never kicked in anywhere but on the field!!! He clearly has problems controlling it, I’m sure he is a wonderful, lighthearted person 99% of the time. No way that one percent crazy hasn’t ever kicked in anywhere else!!!

yea he certainly not using peds to bulk up! There plenty of reasons to use them and so many different kinds it make your head spin! I’ve heard of ones you put under your tongue and they just give you a temporary spike to help recovery. I’d imagine there plenty to use along with all that yoga/stretching crap that do other things than help put muscle on. Guys spending the kind of money him and bron are on their bodies I have no doubt there some type of peds involved. Certainly doesn’t matter to me, it really wouldn’t make sense not to use something! Probably shit nobody has even heard of therefore not band yet!!

Back