• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

BenchCoach’s Super Sunday

I think they get ball first so that’s a positive but also won’t be shocked if 1Q is 0-0 so plus half pt comes up big there too
By the time KC gets the ball in its 2nd possession I have 5 minutes or less left in the 1Q...if Kc doesn’t score in their first possession I think this wins easy

KC/TB longest Touchdown vs KC/TB longest Touchdown Total UNDER 46½-110 (found two more places to drop another nickel on this)

Think thats it guys, total card below...if you forced my hand I would take TB but just going to ride with the stuff I like...I have to get back to the grill and my old friend Don Julio, enjoy the day men

KC/TB longest Touchdown vs KC/TB longest Touchdown Total UNDER 46½-110 (risking $1650)
Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Total UNDER 10+103 for 1st Quarter (risking $250)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Spread +½-142 1Q (risking $355)
P. Mahomes rushing yards vs P. Mahomes rushing yards Total OVER 21½-125 (risking $250)
P. Mahomes pass completions vs P. Mahomes pass completions Total OVER 27½-120 (risking $300)

Good luck, bench. I bet you’re grilling out like a champ today.
You better believe it...nothing fancy Burgers, dogs, chicken quarters, stuffed jalapeños, wings, and cowboy beans in the skillet...started the day off with a few cranks of Don Julio with a Pacifico chaser, will move on to yengling and shoot some bullet rye for the game tonight...taking the day off work tomorrow

I like it as long as they don’t get down...you got a # on that prop?
SB LV: TEAM TO HAVE MORE RUSHING YARDS
02/0718:30
Kansas City Chiefs
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
+14.5-135
-14.5+105

Listed under SB Game Props on BM, no number which drives me crazy, almost all the way to the bottom of that menu.

You better believe it...nothing fancy Burgers, dogs, chicken quarters, stuffed jalapeños, wings, and cowboy beans in the skillet...started the day off with a few cranks of Don Julio with a Pacifico chaser, will move on to yengling and shoot some bullet rye for the game tonight...taking the day off work tomorrow
BTW Monday after the SB should be an official holiday :cheers3:

I think they get ball first so that’s a positive but also won’t be shocked if 1Q is 0-0 so plus half pt comes up big there too

Tampa has taken it last 2x they had the option, we know kc gonna defer. Of course Tampa hasn’t had the option in the playoffs so I dunno if they take it in this game or not? I was counting on a Brady slow start vs packers as I been all over that 3 total points in his 9 1st qrtrs and just figured the nfc championship game was similar. Could be this bucs offense just better than the Brady pats offenses!

KC/TB longest Touchdown vs KC/TB longest Touchdown Total UNDER 46½-110 (risking $1650)
Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Total UNDER 10+103 for 1st Quarter (risking $250)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Spread +½-142 1Q (risking $355)
P. Mahomes rushing yards vs P. Mahomes rushing yards Total OVER 21½-125 (risking $250)
P. Mahomes pass completions vs P. Mahomes pass completions Total OVER 27½-120 (risking $300)

+2dimes in SB...plus some more in hoops...gonna enjoy the day off tomorrow from work, probably work some soccer games during the day tomorrow...what a strange year of football but I'm happy to end it on a big positive day

Back