• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Gatorade color prop.

skanless13

We come in peace
Let me 1st say I have never put $ on the Gatorade color prop. However, this did get me thinking... does anyone know how the Gatorade flavor/color at each game is determined? Is it preset by the league, done based on team preference, completely random? Anyone know the answer?

Not a clue. Pretty sure it teams decision and nfl has nothin to do with but that all id say with any confidence. I’ve never played it either, I do feel like red seems a reasonable choice since both teams have red uniforms!

I was just thinking, if it is team preference, and we were somehow able to find out what flavor the decision makers on the team preferred, this bet becomes quite easy... then again, I'm probably either over simplifying it, or overthinking it.

This is like betting on what color your piss will be when you wake up

Like orange or dark AF orange

I was just thinking, if it is team preference, and we were somehow able to find out what flavor the decision makers on the team preferred, this bet becomes quite easy... then again, I'm probably either over simplifying it, or overthinking it.

yea I don’t think it anything to put much thought into, unless you know the equipment manager or something! Can’t see why wouldn’t be same color if team repeats? Looks like pats liked blue a few years (Dunno what none means? Did they not dump anything? You get refund then?)., so if you like kc might as well go orange again right? Same guys so they probably still like same color.

It's only a lack of drinking water lol

that would explain it. Speed dehydrates and hard to drink much water. I was gonna say you should prob drink more water, mine tends to run clear-ish!

I’d be shocked if Kansas City changed colors. You have to think some of them are superstitious, no? I would say orange and yellow are the best choices because they’re probably the most universally liked. No way would I take red! I’m personally a blue or white guy but think I’m in the minority.

Heard on Sirius xm this week ( exc. from Gatorade) that there are different flavors in multiple coolers that they have out for the players, it is completely random .

Back