• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Drew Brees Will...

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Return for 1 more year.

The Source - my sisters friend who is a teacher at one of the kids schools.

The Rumor - if Drew pulled his kids out of school for the spring semester - they would be finishing their school year in San Diego and returning the next year. If Drew won the super bowl, he’d let them finish out the year and retire.

The kids got pulled from school for the spring semester.

nothing more reliable than water cooler talk in the teachers lounge.

;)

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!

Fuck working. Fuck the anthem.

Retire in San Diego like any of us wish we could do tomorrow.

Hard to go out with multiple broken ribs. That’s an awful feeling. I’ve experienced it a few times. No one who cracks a rib is 100% for at least 3 months.

Hard to go out with multiple broken ribs. That’s an awful feeling. I’ve experienced it a few times. No one who cracks a rib is 100% for at least 3 months.
My last one was on my 40th and couldn't run for 9 months. Everything was out of sorts and then opposite side knee issues because of favoring one side. Age blows.

Return for 1 more year.

The Source - my sisters friend who is a teacher at one of the kids schools.

The Rumor - if Drew pulled his kids out of school for the spring semester - they would be finishing their school year in San Diego and returning the next year. If Drew won the super bowl, he’d let them finish out the year and retire.

The kids got pulled from school for the spring semester.

nothing more reliable than water cooler talk in the teachers lounge.

;)

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!
What’s the name of the teacher at Newman?

He used to leave the day he was able to to go back to SD. His kids are older now...

@reNew Orleans MG might be ruined but we are rolling bikes down the Ave @10AM on Fat Tuesday. Fuck Da Destroya.

Hotels are at 40%capacity which is high tourism administration said. Now this bitch shuts down the city.....unreal

@reNew Orleans MG might be ruined but we are rolling bikes down the Ave @10AM on Fat Tuesday. Fuck Da Destroya.

Hotels are at 40%capacity which is high tourism administration said. Now this bitch shuts down the city.....unreal
Hawaii is finally at 10% I believe

Spreaders need to sit at home like the rest of us have for a fuggin' year now

Hawaii is finally at 10% I believe

Spreaders need to sit at home like the rest of us have for a fuggin' year now
Point taken. Problem is Latoya da Destroya allowed these hotels to book at allowed capacity and says this bullshit today.

twink typing bougie has to be the most metrosexual thing so far in 2021

Dick Deitsche at the athletic says hes calling Notre dame games next year and doing studio work for snf

Back