• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

FCS 1AA Is Upon Us

wiseplayer

Correct me if I'm wrong but just 2 weekends after the Super Bowl, D1AA begins. Their season including postseason goes until the middle of May.
Are we as a forum going to be into this as we move through March Madness, the start of baseball season, as well as the NBA & NHL playoffs?
Typically interest in the AAF & XFL fade away once March Madness rolls in but
I think I'll remain interested in top teams like North Dakota St who bring a good brand of football. I think its pretty cool this is happening.

Thanks for the reminder. I'd forgotten all about it

I'd rather watch a bunch of good FCS teams than all baseball, hockey, NBA and college hoops games lumped together.
When December rolls around I always found myself entrenched in D1AA playoffs. Only thing better was they could have started the week after the Super Bowl. I would think ESPN or someone is televising these games.

I love 1-AA playoffs but some of the best parts of it were the snowy conditions, hope they make it entertaining, football in Spring is not really my coup o' tea...need that time off to fully appreciate Autumn.

I love 1-AA playoffs but some of the best parts of it were the snowy conditions, hope they make it entertaining, football in Spring is not really my coup o' tea...need that time off to fully appreciate Autumn.
Im thinking February and March could bring those winter conditions.

KJ, how about sprinkling in some Tuesday and Wednesday night football especially in the early stages of the season before the NCAA conference tournaments start for basketball. It's probably a once in a lifetime opportunity to take advantage of such a dead time in sports.

KJ, how about sprinkling in some Tuesday and Wednesday night football especially in the early stages of the season before the NCAA conference tournaments start for basketball. It's probably a once in a lifetime opportunity to take advantage of such a dead time in sports.
Maybe although I'd rather watch the end of reg season CBB than 1-AA reg season football games, personal preference and Tue/Wed are big CBB nights

I took McNeese St under 56. Awful lot of points in week 1. Possible bad weather brought this total to 51.5.
Direct TV has this on channel 668-2 on Fox sports. Hoping on don't have to pay extra to watch some football tomorrow.

Back