• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Aussie Open 2021 in-game

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
2/7/21 7:00pm Tennis ATP Australian Open - Dominic Thiem +500*

2/10u

Will get it done this time around. He's ready.

Tennis ATP Australian Open - Quarter Winners 3rd Quarter Winner - Daniil Medvedev -120*

3.6/3u

Think he cruises through his quarter. Looked great this week and ended 2020 on a tear.

2/7/21 7:00pm Tennis WTA Australian Open - Serena Williams +1100*

1/11u

She sucks, but betting it.

GL everyone.

Last edited:
2/7/21 7:00pm Tennis ATP Australian Open - Dominic Thiem +500*

2/10

Will get it done this time around. He's ready.
So hard to cap this not knowing who is gonna test positive or has any kind of form or match play as virtually none of these guys have played. Probably gonna take it slow the first few days and go from there and see what we got. I expect a large number of upsets early

So hard to cap this not knowing who is gonna test positive or has any kind of form or match play as virtually none of these guys have played. Probably gonna take it slow the first few days and go from there and see what we got. I expect a large number of upsets early

Very tough....Thiem's coach has it now, but I believe Thiem has been lucky not getting it yet, especially with the Adria tour fiasco.

Very tough....Thiem's coach has it now, but I believe Thiem has been lucky not getting it yet, especially with the Adria tour fiasco.
Yeah I gotta do research. I know Murray had to wd, fed isn’t playing, isner not, etc but outside of that don’t know much

Fuck it, I'm putting that bitch first. Almost never, if ever, seen Serena at these odds for a slam..maybe back when she was 16. Can't stand her, but too good a value to pass up. Women's field just so wide open, had to.

1/11

Fuck it, I'm putting that bitch first. Almost never, if ever, seen Serena at these odds for a slam..maybe back when she was 16. Can't stand her, but too good a value to pass up. Women's field just so wide open, had to.

1/11
Wow. Amazing odds. Def worth it

I have Osaka +550, Ash and Sabalenka +850, then Serena +900 then Halep +1000. Don't mind Kenin at +1400 really
Are they playing these tune up tourneys or did they just scrap them all together after the positive test in the hotel?

Shame bc I wanted to see more if Serena. She looked in prime form. Best I’ve seen of her in years. Collins looked good too, had a nice win taking out Pliskova

Are they playing these tune up tourneys or did they just scrap them all together after the positive test in the hotel?

Shame bc I wanted to see more if Serena. She looked in prime form. Best I’ve seen of her in years. Collins looked good too, had a nice win taking out Pliskova
Interesting thought process, I don't know what they've done the last couple weeks

I do not want to be on someone who has played recently, the two weeks is gonna take a toll on everyone after this lay off, don't need the extra baggage. I expect some pretty awful tennis in the second week

Interesting thought process, I don't know what they've done the last couple weeks

I do not want to be on someone who has played recently, the two weeks is gonna take a toll on everyone after this lay off, don't need the extra baggage. I expect some pretty awful tennis in the second week
Some of these players have had match play, a lot have not, expect a ton of upsets early

Reactions: KJ

They all play tonight I believe

Don’t know if it’s precautionary or not, but Serena wd from the tourney after her win vs Collins. Saying it’s a shoulder issue, could just be she wants to rest

Fuck me. Stupid Bitch fucks all my shit up. Always. I've lost so much money on parlays with her its sickening.
Same here. I basically only play her on hc and totals now since those get voided w her fuckery.

She could be totally fine, I haven’t heard much else. My guess is a longer match, she didn’t want to have another one or two right before AO, just wanted to get some match play in, and called it

Same here. I basically only play her on hc and totals now since those get voided w her fuckery.

She could be totally fine, I haven’t heard much else. My guess is a longer match, she didn’t want to have another one or two right before AO, just wanted to get some match play in, and called it

I hope so. Man, if it she is hurt it is just my luck.

Serena has the most brutal quarter. Figures. Halep, swiatek and sabby.
Getting ready to look at it....you know what's fun is betting live WTA to break in this tournament. Might see 10+ straight breaks lol

Getting ready to look at it....you know what's fun is betting live WTA to break in this tournament. Might see 10+ straight breaks lol

Yeah, this happens a lot....even more fun to bet to deuce.

There is no better side than the RL cheddar biscuits anywhere by the way

Got the burnt ends and mac n cheese on lockdown for pickup tomorrow

This chick's never had KC bbq (well the right way)

Sounds awesome. Good selection for the sb.

Thought of what we talked about with cheddar biscuits a month or so ago when we got them. Pretty funny.

Reactions: KJ
Might as well just have one thread instead of all of us doing separate ones. Finishing up day 1 capping rn I’ll post later or in the morning. A few doozies im lookin at

Back