• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

also, Id have to look at the ratings, but I think Prem ratings have been pretty stagnant over the last couple of years...Liga MX is the most popular league in North America

It is great that ESPN is doing La Liga though, not like we all don't already have subscriptions so getting Italy and Spain on the same stream service is a start

Highly doubt I'm giving up cable any time soon so less is more

It is great that ESPN is doing La Liga though, not like we all don't already have subscriptions so getting Italy and Spain on the same stream service is a start

Highly doubt I'm giving up cable any time soon so less is more

yeah, Im not getting rid of cable anytime soon

yeah, Im not getting rid of cable anytime soon
Couldn't get rid of it

But the people who thought all this unbundling would save consumers money is a joke, I have cable, and 5 streaming services, and that will probly have to grow soon too.

Barca are going look like idiots for not selling Messi last summer aren’t they? is he going walk this summer right over to City
Yep, getting his salary off the books will help a lot

But I dont know how they dont do a massive sell off this summer and for cut prices

Griezmann still has value but at 800k a week, no one else is matching that, so they wont get much

No ones paying for pique or biscuits now

But just getting those 3 and messi off the books might save almost 3 million a week

If they need to actually raise funds do they sell one of the youngsters?

I think they take a real step back for a few years

Yep, getting his salary off the books will help a lot

But I dont know how they dont do a massive sell off this summer and for cut prices

Griezmann still has value but at 800k a week, no one else is matching that, so they wont get much

No ones paying for pique or biscuits now

But just getting those 3 and messi off the books might save almost 3 million a week

If they need to actually raise funds do they sell one of the youngsters?

I think they take a real step back for a few years

who has the money to buy right now , or at least the prices Barca would want if they are going do a sell off

China seems to be out the mix now

Chelsea, Man City, maybe Real Madrid ?

who has the money to buy right now , or at least the prices Barca would want if they are going do a sell off

China seems to be out the mix now

Chelsea, Man City, maybe Real Madrid ?
Messi and Kun to PSG has been a swirling rumor

Still assume Messi ends up at City for 2 years then NYCFC

Nope Burnley

Seems like a decent opportunity for live over in the 2h if nothing happens this half

Everyone pretty much called that Mount would get squeezed with the change in manager, CP and Timo are kinda the surprises, especially Id say Timo
Unless Chelsea are up a couple I'd expect one if not both to come on at 60'-75'

more of the same for Chelsea, for a team that certainly has top 4 talent they seem incredibly easy to defend against

Can't be upset with that wager all the way to the final touch

Bizarre that Werner didn't make it in for a team that needs to finish

Can't be upset with that wager all the way to the final touch

Bizarre that Werner didn't make it in for a team that needs to finish

I think it was a good bet , pretty much one way traffic the last 30 mins or so

Just seems odd although he did go full 90 on Monday, just not sure the thinking behind it

Not like he wasn't worth every dime but amazing how poor at capital management you have to be to not utilize him as an asset and in turn become what they've become

Not like he wasn't worth every dime but amazing how poor at capital management you have to be to not utilize him as an asset and in turn become what they've become

Messi obviously had ultimate leverage , I’m sure he generates more per year for the club then they pay out yearly on this contract .. it’s all the other terrible buys they’ve had that contributed to it , and Covid

Messi obviously had ultimate leverage , I’m sure he generates more per year for the club then they pay out yearly on this contract .. it’s all the other terrible buys they’ve had that contributed to it , and Covid
They made their beds with those contracts and it's gonna show pretty quickly

Back