• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Divisional Round: Buccaneers vs. Saints Discussion Thread

Just saw on sport center saints had highest point differential (against bucs) playing a team for the 3rd time ever, the 3 highest before them all lost the 3rd meeting!!

I love dogs, I love dogs, I love dogs and this is the only Dog that I love this week. 3 elite WR's and Leonard Fournette. I love away teams that dont make mistakes,dont throw games away and can also score points. 3rd head to head game or not, I am sure Brady and company will be ready to go this time around and not lay an egg.

This one wont be easy but seeing the Saints once again struggle in the playoffs is becoming a terrible habit.

I love dogs +140

Last edited:
I'm taking the TB ML - I have my mind made up.

Talk me out of it ;)

go back and watch the Sunday night meeting. Lol. I can’t get that thing outta my mind!! Prob cause it was biggest loss I took on the nfl season between bets and stupidly using bucs In 2 survivor pools! Lol. (That was the week steelers almost and shoulda lost to dallas!). That bout all I got. I’d love nothing more than to take Tampa again being a huge saints hater! But man, that last game didn’t even give me any entertainment value!! Biggest nfl loss of year and I was done watching well before halftime!! Not sure I’m willing to risk feeling that stupid again?!?!!? I do believe it be a game this time, I don’t think I can trust them tho!! Only getting 3???! Fuck

TB OL is playing at extremely high level, and when Brady has the play action working with that cadre of WR and Fournette/Jones are effective running they are a tough team to stop. I like the fact that TB passing game is more productive with downfield passing than NO. Brees arm strength is ? at this point, and I think TB safeties can come up higher and play more aggressive. I think TB wins outright.

TB OL is playing at extremely high level, and when Brady has the play action working with that cadre of WR and Fournette/Jones are effective running they are a tough team to stop. I like the fact that TB passing game is more productive with downfield passing than NO. Brees arm strength is ? at this point, and I think TB safeties can come up higher and play more aggressive. I think TB wins outright.

I been screaming teams should press saints at the Los forever, if brees can continually beat me down field so be it. What is Jones status? Had no idea he was even hurt then all a sudden didnt play last week. Good thing they had fornette, I thought he ran well vs Washington.

I sure didn’t expect the football team was gonna be able to move the ball up and down the field the way they did with Heinicke! That would worry me as a bucs backer. I know A+b never = c in the nfl but sure hard to imagine saints won’t be able to hang a nice number.

The old can you beat a team 3 times in same season. Brady has this offense humming I’d expect them to score and often but Saints can get pressure on him. Can tb slow Saints?

It can’t be said enough, but the Saints own Mike Evans. Go look at his stats recent Saints games

The old can you beat a team 3 times in same season. Brady has this offense humming I’d expect them to score and often but Saints can get pressure on him. Can tb slow Saints?

I think i saw most teams do achieve the mega sweep. Like a few years ago the % was 67 i believe

I been screaming teams should press saints at the Los forever, if brees can continually beat me down field so be it. What is Jones status? Had no idea he was even hurt then all a sudden didnt play last week. Good thing they had fornette, I thought he ran well vs Washington.

Maybe because Bucs had so little film on him? Also prepared for Alex?

Having AB this game should be huge for Brady. As was said, Mike Evans won’t be able to contribute much. AB missed the first one and second matchup was his first game with the team.

I don’t like either of these teams.. They and Chicago were three on the fade side for me and they all got in the same bracket. Ive heard the thing about Brady and his weapons.. They had them last week. And NO is better on defense Than the football team. I think hold your nose and under is a solid play.

New Orleans -3 for me. Trey Hendrickson has practiced this week and could see some action for the Saints. he was 2nd in the league in sacks, with or without him, I think the Saints front will pressure Brady. Offensively, the Saints were unimpressive last week but that was the 1st game they had their full allotment of weapons at their disposal in a long while and I think they'll be better this week.

Payton >> Arians, New Orleans defense > TB defense + they are at home (yeah, I know)

Saints also have the best RB in this game and it is not even close.

Readily concede the Bucs downfield passing game has been superior to the Saints, esp lately, but i do not think that is the deciding factor here, esp if the Saints get the pass rush i think they will.

New Orleans -3 for me. Trey Hendrickson has practiced this week and could see some action for the Saints. he was 2nd in the league in sacks, with or without him, I think the Saints front will pressure Brady. Offensively, the Saints were unimpressive last week but that was the 1st game they had their full allotment of weapons at their disposal and I think they'll be better this week.

Payton >> Arians, New Orleans defense > TB defense + they are at home (yeah, I know)

Readily concede the Bucs downfield passing game has been superior to the Saints, esp lately, but i do not think that is the deciding factor here, esp if the Saints get the pass rush i think they will.
I fear that is all correct.

The only other factor is the Brees factor. Hopefully (as a TB future holder) he has an old man game.

The Saints have been cursed recently. It has been cruel. Thomas looked like a difference maker last week. Hendrickson would be powerful addition. He could make Brady look like Goff.

That ODU qb threw the ball well last week. White back would be giant for Bucs.

Antonio's Brown is another nice part on a team of nice parts, but the Saints are the better team, and they are due imo.

The Saints have been cursed recently. It has been cruel. Thomas looked like a difference maker last week. Hendrickson would be powerful addition. He could make Brady look like Goff.

That ODU qb threw the ball well last week. White back would be giant for Bucs.

Antonio's Brown is another nice part on a team of nice parts, but the Saints are the better team, and they are due imo.

“due” for what? Flaming out as always? If wasn’t for the fact bucs ruined my season in that Sunday night game I’d be all over them! Lol. I think this game screams why they needed AB, if Bucs win it gonna be because he dominates while they take evans away per usual!!

New Orleans -3 for me. Trey Hendrickson has practiced this week and could see some action for the Saints. he was 2nd in the league in sacks, with or without him, I think the Saints front will pressure Brady. Offensively, the Saints were unimpressive last week but that was the 1st game they had their full allotment of weapons at their disposal in a long while and I think they'll be better this week.

Saints also have the best RB in this game and it is not even close.

Best rb in football? Lmfaooo. He’s good. Top 5 but best, no.

Maybe it's still the residual Brady hate but I'm on the Saints. I think maybe people forget how good Michael Thomas is? Give me the better defense in a game where I could easily see both teams scoring 27+ and there's going to have to be a big defensive play or two. I think the over here is a great wager- could easily see a 21 pt quarter sprinkled in there somewhere.

Maybe it's still the residual Brady hate but I'm on the Saints. I think maybe people forget how good Michael Thomas is? Give me the better defense in a game where I could easily see both teams scoring 27+ and there's going to have to be a big defensive play or two. I think the over here is a great wager- could easily see a 21 pt quarter sprinkled in there somewhere.

tend to agree w you. Brady might as well not even look at evans, unless they move him around and try to get lattimore off him. He’s better served taking his shots w gronk, AB, Godwin, Miller etc, but I trust the Saints d more than I do TB, despite the Saints failures in years past

I might be on an Evans prop lol. 4.5 rec 65.5 yards? No there's too many opportunities for him to be away from Lattimore with that many offensive weapons out there. I'm probably going to fade the storyline.

other props I'm looking at

Brady o2.5 td passes +155

Thomas o6.5 rec-120

Thomas anytime td+100

Thomas 1st Saints td+375

Kamara-150 anytime td

I might be on an Evans prop lol. 4.5 rec 65.5 yards? No there's too many opportunities for him to be away from Lattimore with that many offensive weapons out there. I'm probably going to fade the storyline.

Thomas o6.5 rec-120

Thomas anytime td+100

Thomas 1st Saints td+375

Kamara-150 anytime td
I'll be on AB TD Anytime +225 & Brate is +600
I like that Thomas TD Anytime as well

Godwin is +180

Thomas o6.5 rec-120

Thomas anytime td+100

Thomas 1st Saints td+375

Kamara-150 anytime td
Thinking Evans is due isn’t an awful play.
I’d look at the Cook props before Thomas perhaps. Someone mentioned that one

That Scotty Miller kid seemed to have some action last time out. What y’all see available?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am pumped. Let's fucking Geaux!

I always go small w/ TEs.
Do you think Hill may find the end zone? That goal line package Payton likes to run w/ Hill?

I think it almost inevitable he runs one in. I’m assuming it has to be a run? Can’t be a pass? Can it be reception? Gotta think If ya go with him and kamara you split at worst and could very easily hit both. Not like saints score on many big plays!

I think it almost inevitable he runs one in. I’m assuming it has to be a run? Can’t be a pass? Can it be reception? Gotta think If ya go with him and kamara you split at worst and could very easily hit both. Not like saints score on many big plays!
he's OUT

Back