• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Might as well do an official Jimmy Harden trade thread...

ErpvM6lWMAA8wVt

Y’all think Kyrie wanted him there? Does KD like it in Brooklyn?
Kind of odd, this mix.

World B Flat out for personal reasons? 5 games I saw that right?

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Basically...

Durant will be 39, Harden will be 38, and Irving will be 35 by the time the Nets clear their 'draft debt' with the Rockets.

If they don't win a title between now and then, this will be another colossal failure in the history of Nets colossal failures (insert the C's trade).

A lot of pressure on some of the league's weakest minds.

side note, am I the only one that gets agitated by woah when it's whoa?

Reactions: KJ
This will be so fun to watch, and the NBA during a pandemic has gotta love this ... they are pretty much must watch

Basically...

Durant will be 39, Harden will be 38, and Irving will be 35 by the time the Nets clear their 'draft debt' with the Rockets.

If they don't win a title between now and then, this will be another colossal failure in the history of Nets colossal failures (insert the C's trade).

A lot of pressure on some of the league's weakest minds.
They'll still be playing

1610728091662.png

This motherfucker has the audacity to have an IG post and says he loves the city and organization and blah blah.

fuck outta here. Do people actually buy this bullshit? I got my way, so thanks and I love y’all.

KD seems like a stand up dude. Always liked his game.

Harden I used to find amusing and like able. No defense, I never liked that. The Houston thing has soured me on him/. A lot.

World B Flat is top 5 moron/can’t stand type guy.

anyone think this will work? At least to the finals?

yeah, there is enough talent to get to the Finals

But beating Lakers or Clips 4 times, I don't see it. Durant on either Lebron or Kawhi , eek IDK

They gotta hope some guys get released that they can sign on a vet min who can be somewhat a stopper

Faried seems likely

Saw a few articles mention MKG, javale when he gets bought out

They also have a 5.7m exemption, athletic said guys like looney, biyombo, boban as options for that

I think basically they will need games to be in the 120s against good teams

KD seems like a stand up dude. Always liked his game.

Harden I used to find amusing and like able. No defense, I never liked that. The Houston thing has soured me on him/. A lot.

World B Flat is top 5 moron/can’t stand type guy.

anyone think this will work? At least to the finals?
KD is not a stand up dude. He is a whiny Pussy.

When he came into the league, I wanted to like him (Texas, great player, seemed like a nice guy -street ball) but turns out he is a big hairy vagina just like all the rest of them.

Back