• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

KJ Wild Card Weekend

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Week 16 record here

Bills -7.5 -110 4*
Tyler Lockett o62.5 rec yds -114 5*
Tyler Lockett o73 rec yds +108 3*
Tyler Lockett o93 rec yds +162 1*
Tyler Lockett o5.5 receptions +100 2.5*
WFT +7.5 -110 3*
WFT ML +290

Buccs tt u26.5 -105 2*
Ravens/Tits o55 -115 4*

Titans tt o26 -110 6*
Tits tt o24.5 -120 10*

Steez -4 -115 2*

Bills/Saints/Steelers ML parlay +123 3*

Last edited:
Shoulda waited, here comes early money on Indy, might have to go for more. Assuming it the sell high folks against Buffalo because of recent scores but I'm buying it.

Thx fellas, I think they can have a real shot to keep it low scoring and muck it up Tim. Hope so.

Bills/Saints/Steelers ML parlay +123 3*

Buccs tt u26.5 -105 2*

I was just looking at this game, you don’t feel better with game under 45? Not that I don’t like this play, just think bucs could hit 27-28 and the game still sneak under 45., seems to me Washington’s defense will have to set the offense up with great field position multiple times for them to even hit 20.

I was just looking at this game, you don’t feel better with game under 45? Not that I don’t like this play, just think bucs could hit 27-28 and the game still sneak under 45., seems to me Washington’s defense will have to set the offense up with great field position multiple times for them to even hit 20.
Already on WFT + and ML, don't want to root against them scoring as well but perfectly happy betting on what I believe to be the best unit on the field (WFT defense) and overly hyped TB offense.

Last edited:
I see the confidence in your wft bets. Will definitely keep in mind for myself later. Good luck kj.

Reactions: KJ
Only way pregame I'm playing this one but I do like it, if I can find a Russ sack prop will likely add it as well but this one gets my attention more than I thought it would. If this fucker gets hurt in the 1st quarter I'll turn it off.

Only way pregame I'm playing this one but I do like it, if I can find a Russ sack prop will likely add it as well but this one gets my attention more than I thought it would. If this fucker gets hurt in the 1st quarter I'll turn it off.

Russ having his full OL for first time since week 4 should help

Fade Friend, reverse parlay woulda been loot

What a disaster this weekend

man. I def thought he would have a better game. Russ was terrible, obviously was under a ton of pressure but still.

Back