• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I've read or watched most of the tributes to diego last few days

But none of them showed my favorite video of his, where he scores in some kind of all star game and his buddy runs on the field with a bag of coke so he can take a bump

clearly wouldn't be using Rodon if Alderweireld was fit?
Ya, hes young, hes moved ahead of Sanchez

Plays for Wales already

Swansea fans were pissed he was sold and few of their writers I saw say they think hes got a big future

Haven't seen him much but hes looked ok, big first start tho, especially with dier there, who has been really good the last month or so, but isnt alderweireld

Hojberg is gonna need a massive game to help them

Chelsea pressing high, missing alderweirled so much from that, not sure if rodon can hit a good diagonal

Dier can't

I think ndombele comes off soon for lo celso

Hes been running around so much, looking a bit tired, he started 4 straight

Also bale for bergwjin maybe?

Chelsea in a tough position

If they take off kovacic or maybe ,mount for puli or havertz they get crushed on counter

I do t know if I know something others don’t but I’ve seen dier do 5 things in the 2H alone that could have led to goals and at least 2 that should have led to goals for Chelsea. I don’t get it

No ndombele hurts, but lo celso should be starting anyway

Toby back is big, he and virgil vin dier been great the last few months

anyone watch the Chelsea/Leeds game yesterday...Their press forced Leeds into all kinds of mistakes, thought they dominated

Im playing Spurs here in some fashion
Ya, especially late, could have had 2 or 3 more

That Leeds left back had a horrible time of it

Back