• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Haney vs Loma

Ugly round early, pretty even the rest of the way but I think Haney landed the more impactful punches so I give it to him. 4-3 Haney.

The live lines have settled into that -130/+110 range max and it will sometimes randomly flip from one side to the other

That last round was nuts watching the line

Was -550 at one point then ended at Loma -200

Not one person, outside of those 3 judges (and obviously Haney and his team), would have thought Haney was the winner after hearing the 3 scores. That was embarrassing for boxing.

seen it too many times to be surprised. hometown guy gets homer scoring even though he was clearly outboxed.

seen it too many times to be surprised. hometown guy gets homer scoring even thought he was clearly outboxed.

Agreed for sure, seen it too many times as well. That's why I'm in the don't really care about or follow boxing close anymore camp. It's such utter bullshit, and EVERYONE knows it.

Agreed for sure, seen it too many times as well. That's why I'm in the don't really care about or follow boxing close anymore camp. It's such utter bullshit, and EVERYONE knows it.

it's such a great sport though - just ruined by corruption.

Back