• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Haney vs Loma

DK has a 33% profit boost which takes Haney from -270 to -203 which is where it was this morning, that's in a doable range

I’m on Loma. Loma is totally in Haney head. Loma the superior boxer. Haney has reach and power but I’ll take the +$$

Did you get a decent amount offer for that? I can’t even waste time clicking around for the $50 I got.
Gave me $100 max on that but I also tied him in parlays with the last two winners to reduce juice, neither the decision wasn't close last fight but Valdez was -1200 so it took Haney down to -192, Muratalla was dominant and that parlay is at -106. All good for what I want involved in this.

Gave me $100 max on that but I also tied him in parlays with the last two winners to reduce juice, neither the decision wasn't close last fight but Valdez was -1200 so it took Haney down to -192, Muratalla was dominant and that parlay is at -106. All good for what I want involved in this.

Always forget about parlays with those offers

Back