• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wells Fargo Championship ~ FORM

winner:
Justin Thomas +2200

top 5:
Justin Thomas +450

Full Tournament Groups:
Thomas +275 over
Burns
Fitzpatrick
Morikawa
Cam Young

Weather for the tournament:

Thursday, May 4​

Hi 72°, Low 50°: Mostly sunny, 3% chance of precipitation, 7 MPH winds

Friday, May 5​

Hi 73°, Low 55°: Mostly cloudy, 11% chance of precipitation, 5 MPH winds

Saturday, May 6​

Hi 69°, Low 55°: AM showers, 53% chance of precipitation, 8 MPH winds

Sunday, May 7​

Hi 77°, Low 58°: Partly cloudy, 18% chance of precipitation, 6 MPH winds

Took one flyer this week...

Feel bet...

Was pretty excited yesterday but today has washed all that away...

JT :(

T Fleetwood -115 vs Clark round 4 only:

Playing on a Sunday with a two shot lead is hard.. Backing up a 17/18 greens in reg 63 is also hard. This is purely a situational play against. I really like Clark and has tremendous potential. But until he shows he can thrive in this type of environment, I have to bet against him. I don’t love Fleetwood in this spot, but at this price it’s a play. Tee it high and watch it fly, best of luck with your wagers guys…

Reactions: KJ
T Fleetwood -115 vs Clark round 4 only:

Playing on a Sunday with a two shot lead is hard.. Backing up a 17/18 greens in reg 63 is also hard. This is purely a situational play against. I really like Clark and has tremendous potential. But until he shows he can thrive in this type of environment, I have to bet against him. I don’t love Fleetwood in this spot, but at this price it’s a play. Tee it high and watch it fly, best of luck with your wagers guys…
Has the feel that it's the kind of tournament X might reel him in after 2 holes

The perfect kind of fade I'm looking for and don't even know which matchup(s) I have offered to me yet

Has the feel that it's the kind of tournament X might reel him in after 2 holes

The perfect kind of fade I'm looking for and don't even know which matchup(s) I have offered to me yet
I do think Clark hangs on
he was +165 last night in a H2H matchup vs X
currently now +155

I do think Clark hangs on
he was +165 last night in a H2H matchup vs X
currently now +155
If so it will be a loss for me

Might be parlaying X in several ways cross sports today, I simply can't play on Clark after his day yesterday and sleeping on the lead. It defies everything I believe in lol. Good health if you're betting on him.

If so it will be a loss for me

Might be parlaying X in several ways cross sports today, I simply can't play on Clark after his day yesterday and sleeping on the lead. It defies everything I believe in lol. Good health if you're betting on him.
I was on Clark two weeks ago and he shit the bed
I really think the “light bulb” stays lit and he fires a 65 today

I think Clark hangs on today and eeks out his first win. Hard to say how either him or Soufflé comes out, as they both shot lights out yesterday.

That Tommy v Clark looks tasty, Tommy being way back, looking to move up, where Clark will assess and do only enough to keep ahead of X.

GL today fellas

So far I've done X in 2 ball -195/Alcaraz -1.5 sets -116 big

Also will pair him up with Alonso to reach the podium, I don't have that line yet but guessing that parlay will be around +180

Complete ADD day today in all sports, will be a Postmates day for lunch and/or dinner

X is a mental pussy. Should have blown the Olympics. Only plays well in team play with his BF Cantlay or when he’s on the outside coming back with no pressure.

Nicely done with Clark fellas. Hard to make any argument at all with that back 9, he took the trophy, it wasn't given to him regardless of a couple missed short putts.

X running scared after taking the lead made it a pressure free competition, too.

Didn't know Clark was a local Colorado kid- Good for him and congrats to getting his first W. A few missed opportunities I could've nailed but was either too busy or couldn't commit to the play. Wells Fargo recap +2.55, onto the next..

Rd.1 H2H Taylor Moore -143 v. Nick Hardy 4u
Rd. 1T. Moore, Mets -225, Brewers -114, Celtics -350, +489 2u
Rd. 1 add- Souffle to shoot 69 or better +110 2u
Rd. 2 Live- T Moore to lead after Rd.2 +900 1u
Rd.3 Buckley -132 v. Mullinax 3u

Rd. 4- Connors -115 v. Woodland 3u

Back