• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

WGC - Dell Matchplay FORM SHEETS

Pga making out on this event this year… could have been four unknowns playing. Average Joe may now know Cam Young though.

Reactions: KJ
Pga making out on this event this year… could have been four unknowns playing. Average Joe may now know Cam Young though.
No doubt.

There have been years where honestly by the semis I've lost interest..

This is great.

Cam was coming in so strong last year and had been quiet till the last few weeks...

He's squarely in it to win a major this year.

Exactly what this tournament needed, impossible for them to not find a way to keep it afloat now
We might not have one for a year but they'll make it happen.

The only thing, it won't be in Austin.

No doubt.

There have been years where honestly by the semis I've lost interest..

This is great.

Cam was coming in so strong last year and had been quiet till the last few weeks...

He's squarely in it to win a major this year.
His putter is the issue for me. But ball striking I completely agree a major is within reach this year.

So many guys are trending upward for Augusta… Spieth, Day, Scottie, Rory etc. throw in the intrigue with how the LIV guys will play. It’s setting up for an amazing week.

Amazing golf today and congrats to Cam for not folding. Rors burned my bankroll but it happens. Never over til it’s over

Pathetic by Scottie there to miss that 4 footer. Cost me a huge payday if he was to go on and win. Took 4 minutes for a putt with almost no break.

And now no one is watching these two in the finals. Golf lost today.

WGC Dell- Great rounds over the weekend but failed miserably on my picks. Could not pick my nose Wednesday - Friday and felt I had a drop on tourney outcome Saturday afternoon, into yesterday with Rors. Went big and paid the price. Hate to post such big negative numbers (for me) but it'll bring me down to earth, reminding me that they'll be big loses with big wins when you play like this. Onto Valero, looking to build something for Masters..

Final tally -30u

Fargiveness to win group 3 +120 2u W
Lefty tail- Hovland to win group 8 +188 2u L
Fleetwood v. Poston -136 2u L
4-teamer: Nuggets ML, Avs under 6.5, Fleetwood -136, Homa v. Suh -175: +597 2u L
Won .5u in the NCAA squares- rolling that into a tail on Lefty's play, Hovland wins $2500 L
Bezuidenhout v. Kitayama -105 3u L
Deki v. Suh -150, Rors v. McCarthy -225: +140 3u L
Rd. 3- Bezuidenhout v. Meronk -110 5u L
Round of 8- kitayama +135 v Young 3u. L
Add- day +117 v. Scheffler 4u L
Live- Rors down 1 after 1 +104 5u W
Semis- Rors v Young -162 6u L
Live Rors down 1 after 3, +108 3u L
Live- Rors tourney winner -120 4u L

Back