• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hulu's NBA post ASB & Playoffs 2023

love unders almost made both a play myself , just tad worried warriors on road and curry coming back, and dallas been going over so much but phx been money on the unders

love unders almost made both a play myself , just tad worried warriors on road and curry coming back, and dallas been going over so much but phx been money on the unders
I used to make a living on NBA unders but in today's NBA they're not good for my heart heh

Great call on the laker game! I played the Dallas under before seeing this thread, I apologize for mushing you… great start though! Looking forward to following this thread. Good luck

Great call on the laker game! I played the Dallas under before seeing this thread, I apologize for mushing you… great start though! Looking forward to following this thread. Good luck
Thanks man. Stick around and we'll make the books cry.

Results thus far...

Sides 3-4 +0.0*
Totals 2-1 +0.9*
Live/2H 1-0 +1.4*

Overall 6-5 +2.30*

For Thursday I'll keep fading the Grizz...

1* Golden State -2.5 -110

1* Memphis -8.5 -110

Spurs lineup is shit and they seem to be tanking. The Grizz can beat up on bad teams.

1* Live Charlotte TT under 111.5 -115

Off tpo a hot start but their offense sucks and will comer back to earth

I like

They and the Spurs two teams that have a tough time sustaining hot starts.

Thought I might be buying too early but i haven't seen that number pop since. Looks like for once I got the best number on a live bet.

Results thus far...

Sides 6-7 +0.20*
Totals 2-2 -0.20*
Live/2H 2-0 +2.40*

Overall 10-9 +2.40*

cold streak continues...

1* NY / NO over 223.5 -110

this would be a 1.5* play if I had any confidence whatsoever in my NBA capping right now.

You nailed that bro! 2 points! Lmfao. Don’t get any better than that. Him and Edwards were both awful. They miss each other? Lol
Haha yep. they don't come much easier than that one.

I'm gonna try and play my props really selectively again this year in the playoffs since it worked out so well last year. No more than 1 per day/game and they should be 70% unders overall

1* Prop Jaylin Williams P+R under 11.5 -115

Not my play but I heard it on a morning podcast and I really like it.

Back