• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

All-Star Weekend Discussion

Those 3 pointers are unnecessary and i forgot about them otherwise would have bet Dame as he’s the only one who can make them over 50% of the time

Martin Jr dunk was great but so many tries.

He got downgraded for the # of attempts??

DK for me in Ny or any site offered lines. Whack

Didn’t load BOL. Dumb
Mine is DK, didn't know enough to take it yesterday at +125 but it was +105 when I woke up and stayed that way til it went to -120 just before they came off the board

How does that 2 way contract work? Can't play in more NBA games than G League games?

Think he was G League MVP last year and put up some pretty good numbers this year too there

Going to ask a buddy to text me the rosters sans Lebron or Greek so I can pick the better all star team without bias.

Yeah Mitchell and Dame the home town angle looks profitable.

Dame scoring 30 don’t pay enough for me but if he goes over 30 gotta think good chance he wins mvp at +650, so pissed he just edge heild in the 3 point, heild just needed to make 1star ball and it was his.

Mitchell over 25 points pays ok, growing fond of Mitchell and Ja 25+ at +1300

Back