• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA 2022-23 Picks

I like the Pels also, you would think after that god awful losing streak they rip off some wins, hawks on last game of a tough stretch, 5th road game in a row and only been home once in last 2 weeks. Seems like a good fade spot to me. Gl

Damn. Opposite sides on bulls. You don’t like the newly constructed nets? I’m a fan of the character type guys they got in those trades, think they some dogs, particularly bridges and finney smith who I think can lock down Lavine and DeRozen. I think we get good d and consistent effort from nets down the stretch, that wins a lot of games against teams like bulls who appear to be mailing games in to me. I am concerned Vucevic have his way down low against claxton skinny butt but overall I think nets will be more engaged, have legit wings to clsmp down DeRozen and Lavine. At least one of us win! Gl

Damn. Opposite sides on bulls. You don’t like the newly constructed nets? I’m a fan of the character type guys they got in those trades, think they some dogs, particularly bridges and finney smith who I think can lock down Lavine and DeRozen. I think we get good d and consistent effort from nets down the stretch, that wins a lot of games against teams like bulls who appear to be mailing games in to me. I am concerned Vucevic have his way down low against claxton skinny butt but overall I think nets will be more engaged, have legit wings to clsmp down DeRozen and Lavine. At least one of us win! Gl
Missed this but what happened tonight is why I bet against them. They have guys that can go off but no consistency

NBA 2022-2023 Overall 120W-86L-2P 25.40 units (58.25%)

For 2/26

Bucks -4 to win 1 unit

Cavs -6.5 to win 1 unit

Last edited:
Back