• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Form Sheets

The @attproam will now be a Monday finish because they will not complete 72 holes by sunset on Sunday.

AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Round 4 expected to start around 3:30pm ET Sunday and will conclude on Monday
With the schedules these guys carry I'm surprised there hasn't been an ask to get rid of the amateurs

I know it's the whole schtick of the event but it shouldn't be, not like Pebble needs to be a carnival every year and there is zero reason a 12:30 start needs to have a Monday conclusion

With the schedules these guys carry I'm surprised there hasn't been an ask to get rid of the amateurs

I know it's the whole schtick of the event but it shouldn't be, not like Pebble needs to be a carnival every year and there is zero reason a 12:30 start needs to have a Monday conclusion

Complete shit show event.

I am not seeing anything yet…
Not seeing much either but pulled the trigger on these- Hovland shoots 69 or better +100, Mitchell shoots 70 or better +100. 1.5 units each

13 units in, getting 5 back from Fitz missing cut, thx @chipnotized for mentioning that find.

Mitchell +800 still in the mix..

GL

Do you mean if one score is +2 and the other is +5? The better score would be the heads up winner. So in this example +2 is the wining side.

What’s that I remembered but was just making sure. A lot of scoreboards just say CUT. Thank you.

Purdy looking week for the Phx Open, low to mid 70s, no clouds, best field we've ever had

Start of final round was fun to watch, looks like Rose gonna get back in the winners circle. Heading to Vegas for a week long trade-show this morning and won't be able to catch the finish.

0-3 Top 40, -3 units
0-1 2-ball play, -1 unit
0-2 Outrights, -2 units
1-0- Fitz miss cut, +5 units

Pending-
Hovland 69 or better final round 1.5 units
Mitchell 70 or better final round 1.5 units
Mitchell Winner +800
McCarthy Winner +1600

Might've missed something but I think it'll be -6.5 units unless there's a miraculous comeback.

GL in the Phoenix Open, will be lurking, tailing and building units this week for a big play on Eagles

Back