• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***RIP KINGSLAP 2023 AUSSIE OPEN THREAD***

Pretty crazy at 35 that Novak is this much better than anyone .. on hard court at least
Always the return of serve...just a masterclass in turning those points into control points. Rog and Nadal could do it too

Next generation isn't close to that

Watching his playing career, Goran I. didn't exactly scream coach when he got through playing.

These unforced errors are actually forced by your opponent living in your head

Welp. Ballgame.
Time to start capping soccer I guess

Can't stand the late NFL starts as is and now see Rog would like a Sunday night/Monday night 'ship weekend

Can only talk about one game so much before I need refuge til kickoff and no golf now

Time to start capping soccer I guess

Can't stand the late NFL starts as is and now see Rog would like a Sunday night/Monday night 'ship weekend

Can only talk about one game so much before I need refuge til kickoff and no golf now
Yeah. I'm gonna go get breakfast. Then find something to do until Providence/Nova

Hate the late nfl start times.

Enjoy the day, fellas.

Is gauff at -3500 safe tomorrow? I’m not betting it straight but I need a parlay partner to unlock 50% bonus bets on parlays.

Is gauff at -3500 safe tomorrow? I’m not betting it straight but I need a parlay partner to unlock 50% bonus bets on parlays.
Man I have no clue what to do with her. Every time I think she's taken a step forward she takes one back. Not sure if it's mental or if she's peaked as an athlete.

I'd tread lightly for now for sure.

Man I have no clue what to do with her. Every time I think she's taken a step forward she takes one back. Not sure if it's mental or if she's peaked as an athlete.

I'd tread lightly for now for sure.
I think she is questioning her style of play. Been quoted as saying she wants to be more aggressive, but realizes she can’t hit with sabalenka or Rybakina. She’s been doing fine as a wozniaki type player.
Her form has been pretty up and down. Her opponent has had a nice tournament so far.

Seeing she’s down to 2500 now. Would much rather parlay swiatek. Best clay player in the world right now.

I think she is questioning her style of play. Been quoted as saying she wants to be more aggressive, but realizes she can’t hit with sabalenka or Rybakina. She’s been doing fine as a wozniaki type player.
Her form has been pretty up and down. Her opponent has had a nice tournament so far.

Seeing she’s down to 2500 now. Would much rather parlay swiatek. Best clay player in the world right now.
Yeah once we get to clay season it's Iga and Caro for me

Heads and shoulders above the rest

Back