• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Carolinablue Week 13 CFB Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Week 12 Results --> 5-8 -4.2 Units
YTD 140-111-4 +7.426 Units

Week 13 Plays

Tuesday 11/22
7pm BGSU/Ohio O53.5 121 BM

Thursday 11/24
7pm Ole Miss vs Miss State O59 140 BOL

Friday 11/25
3:30pm UNC -6.5 110 BOL
3:30pm UNC v State O55 110 BOL
3:30pm CSU -6.5 126 BM

Saturday 11/26
12pm Clemson -13 129 BM
4pm ISU +11/+11.5 139/140 BM/BOL

5pm EKU -1.5 115 BOL
7pm LSU -8 115 BM
8pm Pitt -4 130 BM

Last edited:
Good luck to you and your team on Saturday. How much do you expect State to contribute toward the over?

Good luck to you and your team on Saturday. How much do you expect State to contribute toward the over?
They will get at least 24 if not more. I fully expect us to put up 35+ as we typically take care of business in bounce back games and the games vs State are typically pretty entertaining for the most part.

CSU -6.5 126 BM
This one is a total fade of NM to be honest as I figure something like 23-10 as both teams are horrible but picking the lesser of two evils as I don’t think the Lobos have hung within 10 of anyone so gonna hold my nose on this one.

Yeah I wonder if they have checked out mentally as those are the situations I look for this time of year. Kinda why I’m fading NM.
I think VPI is going to wipe the Wahoos out. I don't think UVA is going to win one for the multiple Gippers. They won't be fired up; they're just going to be sad. Elliott is a good guy (perhaps even a little soft), and he's not going to try to leverage the tragedy into motivation to finish 4-7 instaed of 3-8. He just wants his team to heal. But you never know, the team might be fired up.

What are your thoughts on Clemson and FSU? I really like both.

I think VPI is going to wipe the Wahoos out. I don't think UVA is going to win one for the multiple Gippers. They won't be fired up; they're just going to be sad. Elliott is a good guy (perhaps even a little soft), and he's not going to try to leverage the tragedy into motivation to finish 4-7 instaed of 3-8. He just wants his team to heal. But you never know, the team might be fired up.

What are your thoughts on Clemson and FSU? I really like both.
Was hoping for 13.5 with Clemson as I could see a SC backdoor late as Clemson could rest guys if they get up 21. Might play it at BOL if the juice is reasonable. W/D most of BM and BOL and all of MB, so not able to be as nimble as earlier in season. FSU I like at anything under 10 and almost took the 9.5 earlier but gonna wait and see if I can get an 8 130 or similar as I am gonna be more conservative these last couple weeks to ensure I don’t bleed what I left in.

Didn’t realize Cincy has that long home winning streak going. Tempted to take the ML in that one. Ahh just read that QB Bryant is out so that makes this one a no play for me.

This

This total took a good sized drop. Its either injury or weather related. Any idea what’s going on?
Nah I completely missed weekday opens so not sure what it was. I think the Ohio QB may be out but my play is against both defenses as I figure more than a few big plays will occur tonight.

Nah I completely missed weekday opens so not sure what it was. I think the Ohio QB may be out but my play is against both defenses as I figure more than a few big plays will occur tonight.
Thought it was in good shape after 35 at the half, but BGSU actually failed to cooperate...it happens.

What exactly is that situation as best you can tell? I didn't know that Morris didn't play last week until just right now.
Sounds like Ben Finley will get the start but I wouldn't be surprised if MJ Morris plays Friday.

Hope you and the family had a good holiday.

Crush it this weekend.
Appreciate it man! Got all the travel booked for her parents to visit next month so withdrawals definitely well spent! Hope you guys are doing well and hopefully the ladies can meet up at the spa in Vegas one day!

UNC looks as if they've got no desire to play this game. Mayne has lost his mojo big time. That loss last week sucked the air right out of them. Such a shame too as they were clicking.

Tough way to end the reg season but all will be forgotten and forgiven if we can somehow beat Clemson next Saturday night.

Adding Iowa State combo +11/11.5 139/140 across BM/BOL...Hoping they ugly it up in a Big Ten style low scoring game that comes down to the last possession.

Man, my 7.5 on the Heels vs Clemson looks bad right about now as the line may be 14.5 by the time the Tigers dismantle the Cocks later today....Anything can happen though, so gonna ride em in Charlotte next week as worst case I will drown my sorrows in double digit overpriced beers while watching the game from the Club Level suites at BoA.

UNC QB looked like he didn’t wake up until late 4th qrtr yesterday. Turned out to be a very entertaining game.

Man, I am glad I got out early by taking my profit with all those withdrawals as these past 2 weeks have been brutal! Bird in the hand!

Back