• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week 11 Discussion Thread

Chandler Jones was always a menace and Kyler running around like the little bitch he is has been a problem for the 9ers. If he’s limited and can’t run I’m not worried. Way more worried about Colt who absolutely carved up the 9ers last year.

Yea I assume it be colt but I dunno. Think they tougher w him and yet line higher. He needs wrs tho and with dhop questionable and dunno bout brown not sure how effective he be? Despite the recent history it prob lay it or pass for me, still passed off w niners for not covering last week tho.

Yea I assume it be colt but I dunno. Think they tougher w him and yet line higher. He needs wrs tho and with dhop questionable and dunno bout brown not sure how effective he be? Despite the recent history it prob lay it or pass for me, still passed off w niners for not covering last week tho.

Omg I’m still destroyed over them not popping it in the end zone there. Sketchy bs stuff man. Fuckers

Omg I’m still destroyed over them not popping it in the end zone there. Sketchy bs stuff man. Fuckers

It wasn’t even just that. We got super lucky chargers had saved all their time outs to get that last chance that obviously shoulda been it, before that the stupid kicker misssed a xp, we had the drive ending in another fg after a td pass bounced off Aiyuk shoulder pads. Shit was awful, not sure I ever backed a team who dominated game in that manner and still fuvking lost ats.

Crazy stat here. Kingsbury as a dog of more than 3 is something like 15-6 ats, easily the best among active coaches with more than 20 such games. I bang on Kliff a lot, I don’t think he even a average nfl coach, don’t think he should have a job but gotta give him props for this. Never woulda guessed he was this good as a dog.

Om top of that the last 4 times they have played the niners zona d has been really good vs shanny only allowing niners about 17 ppg. In fairness 1 of those was Lance 1st nfl start last year and 1 was cj bethard playing qb. There will still 2 games Jimmy g did play, last year w McCoy at qb vs Jimmy g cards won 31-17. Apparently this dc has a good idea how to defend the shanny offense.
Think it will be a 17-14 type game either way

Shannahan offenses including rat face dad are not good, they're reasonable enough to win occasionally.

Hope no more than 4-5 guys come home w/o Montezuma's revenge.

Back