• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Carolinablue Week 12 CFB Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Week 11 --> 9-6 +1.56 Units
YTD 135-103-4 +11.854 Units
56.7%

Week 12 Plays
12:00pm UConn +10.5 110
12:00pm Northwestern +17.5 110

12:00pm TCU ML 128 BM
1:00pm UTSA -12 110
2:30pm Notre Dame v BC O41.5 118 BM

3:30pm Georgia -22.5 110
3:30pm Georgia 2H -9.5 119 BM

3:30pm Penn State -19 112
4:00pm Western Kentucky +7.5 110
5:30pm UNC -19.5 124 BM

5:30pm UNC TT O41.5 119 BM
5:30pm UNC 2H -9.5 110 BOL

7:30pm NMSU +28.5 118 BM

ACC Championship UNC +7.5 131 BM

It's a GREAT DAY to be a TAR HEEL! Congratulations to my Heels for bringing home the Coastal Title, but this story is not finished yet as the best is yet to come!

Quick Week 11 Recap - Got lucky on the UAB game over as they got that last score with 54 seconds left instead of running out the clock, so thank you for that. Outside of Oregon doing the inexplicable, not a bad day yesterday. That's all I am gonna say about that.

Still sitting on that +400 ACC Championship Future, and can't wait to see it live at BoA Stadium in uptown Charlotte. Glad I had enough faith in my boys back in October to buy 4 Club Seats as the prices are going nowhere but up now that the matchup has been locked in.

Now is the time of year where financial discipline comes into play, so first order of business Sunday morning was to submit a withdrawal at MB, so going to take out all 7.42 units there as I start to bank profit before year end. In my younger days, I would leave the money in all the accounts until the end of the season, but inevitably I would not be able to keep my hands off the profit and end up with much less than I should have, so financial discipline is a key thing for me as it is always tempting to let greed take over but gonna play it smart and take the profit where you can.

So, moving forward, no more plays at MB as it will just be BOL and BM, which will cause me to miss out on some of the early lines MB tends to float out there, so I won't be posting until after BOL releases their lines.

Best of luck this week guys!

Last edited:
What do you think is best online betting site. Live in NY just opened caesars yesterday but 3 team tease only 7pts not 10. No reverse plays. Don’t really like. Any input?

What do you think is best online betting site. Live in NY just opened caesars yesterday but 3 team tease only 7pts not 10. No reverse plays. Don’t really like. Any input?
I can't access any of the sites like Caesars, Draft Kings, FanDuel, etc here in NC, so can't speak to any of those, but I have been with BOL and BM for years and years and have never had any issues with anything as payouts always go off without a hitch, so those would be the 2 I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a solid, dependable drama free offshore experience. Hope that helps!

Ticket prices are now double what I paid a few weeks back wow.

Already told the family that I am not driving and that we are taking Lyft to the stadium as I plan to fully enjoy my time that night. Will be cool to be able to experience it with the family and hopefully I can get the guys to look away from their phones for a bit if the game is exciting enough haha.

Opt in the $1250 free bet if you have it……

If you lose the $1250 bet, you get free bet back….

If you lose $500….you get $500 free bet back….so max was $1250

Week 12 Plays
12:00pm UConn +10.5 110
12:00pm Northwestern +17.5 110
1:00pm UTSA -12 110
3:30pm Georgia -22.5 110
3:30pm Penn State -19 112
4:00pm Western Kentucky +7.5 110

Last edited:
I jumped on some of that ACC future on UNC. Looking forward to the next few weeks as college football closes in on Bowl season. GL

I jumped on some of that ACC future on UNC. Looking forward to the next few weeks as college football closes in on Bowl season. GL
Good stuff man, definitely could have went sideways with the hardest part of the schedule still ahead at the time, but couldn’t pass up the number. I probably should hedge some once the Clemson game line comes out to guarantee profit but what fun would that be?!?! Best of luck these last few weeks!

Good stuff man, definitely could have went sideways with the hardest part of the schedule still ahead at the time, but couldn’t pass up the number. I probably should hedge some once the Clemson game line comes out to guarantee profit but what fun would that be?!?! Best of luck these last few weeks!
Thx. Any projection to what the Clemson line will be? Hoping the ML wont be more than -150 to hedge but just based on the Clemson name Im thinking -200.

Sitting here processing some BTC withdrawals from BOL (18.39 units) and BM (3.88 units) and after all this time I still get nervous thinking I am about to send my money off to some abyss never to be seen again, as those moments between submitting and actually seeing the money in my BTC account always get my mind thinking irrational thoughts, haha.

You’re in good temporary hands. Just cash out as soon as it arrives. Ive cashed out in small increments many times. I feel it keeps things under the radar.

You’re in good temporary hands. Just cash out as soon as it arrives. Ive cashed out in small increments many times. I feel it keeps things under the radar.
Yeah, I used to love getting those varied colored international checks in the mail back in the day, but now everything has fees so high, BTC has become the way to go from a withdrawal standpoint. Made 2 today without a hitch, and will probably do another after this week, as now is the time of year where I gotta maintain my fiscal discipline after working hard to get to this point all season.

Yeah, I used to love getting those varied colored international checks in the mail back in the day, but now everything has fees so high, BTC has become the way to go from a withdrawal standpoint. Made 2 today without a hitch, and will probably do another after this week, as now is the time of year where I gotta maintain my fiscal discipline after working hard to get to this point all season.
So much more enjoyable to Cap and be entertained will smaller plays. I’ve always thought the key to this is not to get caught up in chasing when consecutive losses happen. Especially with football on every single day of the week and taking a bad beat here and there.

Georgia Tech quarterback Zach Pyron has played his final snap of the season. The freshman broke his clavicle in the Yellow Jackets’ loss to Miami on Saturday at Bobby Dodd Stadium and is out for the season, according to a person familiar with the situation

Georgia Tech quarterback Zach Pyron has played his final snap of the season. The freshman broke his clavicle in the Yellow Jackets’ loss to Miami on Saturday at Bobby Dodd Stadium and is out for the season, according to a person familiar with the situation
Sims out too. Down to a 3rd stringer this week. They looked like they wanted to be anywhere but on a field vs the U. UNC can name the score this week.

Sims out too. Down to a 3rd stringer this week. They looked like they wanted to be anywhere but on a field vs the U. UNC can name the score this week.
Hope we go for the jugular and demonstrate a killer instinct from the opening kickoff to the final whistle this week while allowing our defense to build some confidence and our backups to get some playing time.

ND game over 41.5 118 BM

The Irish offense has been rollin recently and BC’s actually has a pulse with the new QB in, so I will take my chances on the over as ND has the ability to cover this one on their own, although I do think BC should be good for at the very least 10-14 against the Irish D.

ND game over 41.5 118 BM

The Irish offense has been rollin recently and BC’s actually has a pulse with the new QB in, so I will take my chances on the over as ND has the ability to cover this one on their own, although I do think BC should be good for at the very least 10-14 against the Irish D.
Regarding the weather, I am figuring the snow showers won’t matter much but the wind gusts of course could impact passing. With the way the Irish run the ball, they won’t need to air it out and the wind might help create a turnover or two for the defense so not worried too much about it being a negative factor to the over as they aren’t getting a blizzard or anything this weekend.

Good ole "Bank of Montreal".

We have made a number of bad play calls in the red zone against this overmatched Tech team, so I expect Mack and Longo to clean things up in the second half and get some points on the board early and often after halftime.

Brother I get you are true blue Carolina guy but your team is embarrassing themselves tonight . Never gonna beat clemson

Back