• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

PaintCrew 2022 Golf

No time at all this week…obviously the rory vs Willy is cancelled. So much for that insane value

With strokes
2* Scottie +240
1* Rory +1000

T10
1* Straka +225

T20
1* Straka -200

No strokes
2* Rory +800

H2H with strokes
2* Rory -132 vs Rahm

R1 2* Rory -166 vs Saudi Smith

FRL
0.25* Straka 100-1 (without strokes )

One week to the Aidan O’Connell heisman campaign
Fun way to close out a fun season…IM damn near got in there and ruined the entire deal

Both with and without strokes Rory plays get home

Includes 2 units on R2 Rory over Saudi Smith

Tour Championship: +29.25

will get the full tourney log updated and final overall record updated tomorrow and plan to run it all back in a few weeks but now time for some football for a bit

Sentry: +10.50 (Smith Winner)
Sony: +2.34 (Kiz & Seamus T3 just missed)
AMEX: -0.15 (no contenders really...)
Farmers overall: -2.55 (whiff all together)
Pebble: +11.75 (Hoge Winner)
Ras Al: -0.5 (whiff)
WM Open: +17.12 (Scottie Winner)
Riveria: -4.75 (big whiff)
Honda: -0.80 (notta)
API: -2.4 (nothing at all)
Players: +15.5 (Smith Winner)
Valspar: -1.50 (Fitz 5th...atleast sniffed around but this one hurt....my boys Burns and Riley in a playoff… and I somehow didn’t play them)
WGC MatchPlay: -1.6 (Kisner 50-1 loses in the title match to Scottie....it hurt)
Valero: -1.0 (screw this entire event and the beginning of wasted $ on Beefcake)
Masters (ouch): -8.71 (lots of regrets here but at least an incredible value bet on Smith 35-1 came close....Scottie beats me again)
RBC: -5.06 (Yuck....Although Dahmen really did have a legit shot at it at 125-1)
Zurich: +0.125 (Higgo/Grace 125-1 nearly get home but to no avail)
Mexico: +9.30 (Riley T5 and almost got the big outright 50-1 home for an epic tourney)
Wells Fargo: +1.50 (3 outrights finish T2....Fitz/Keegs/Cy...)f
Byron: -4.40 (No one really in contention from the get go....slow starts by Burns/Riley Thursday did things in....)
PGA: +3.15 (Peppered the leaderboard all weekend but didn't get home....CYoung co-leader with 4 to play and shit the bed)
Colonial: -2.00 (Another near miss....Riley outright leader coming home and pushes a drive OB on 14)
Memorial: -3.09 (No shame in this one.....Riley/CYoung/Jaco contended from start to almost finish but this was BillyHo's week and BillyHo's alone)
Canada: -2.90 (Finau co-leader going into sunday. 64.....Solo 2nd because Rory became Rory of old)
Scandanavian Mixed: -0.625 (that was dumb)
US Open Overall -5.23 (Bad result in the end and regretted a couple matchups but outrights couldn't have been better capped. Bounces didn't go my way with a host of guys in the mix)
Travelers Overall: -1.50 (Nothing close on outrights but matchups minimized the damage)
John Deere Overall: -2.15 (Whoof but thanks to Sevennson for helping minmize damage with 3U scooped H2H)
LIV Portland: -1.5 (No regrets....would bet DJ again who led going into final round)
Scottish Overall: -2.00 (whiff)
Barbie Doll Open: -1.00 (whiff)
Overall THE Open +42.04 (needed this one....scooped Young FRL and Smith outright....first 1st/2nd (Smith/Young) I've ever had I believe
3M: -3.5 (Took 1 big shot with Riley and missed badly)

Rocket Overall: +6.25 (Fun tourney that looked like it had a chance to be epic. Pendrith FRL and led/co-led all the way to Sunday. Just didn't have closing power.
LIV: -1.00 (Wrong dart obviously but if i had to do it over again I'd probably have hit Reed or even Wolff so nothing missed. I stopped watching or even paying attention after day 1 so not sure how Stenson regained form from 9 years ago or if everyone else was just that bad sloshing around in piles of $.)
Wyndham -0.50 (Minimized damage with the unit scooped with Riley in R3. Riley too sloppy with the short game and short putts missed but wouldn't have mattered regardless. Tom Kim's 61 left no doubt).
St Jude: -0.725 (Stacks helped minimize damage with Morikawa sneaking into the T5 but no real contenders.)

BMW: -3.3 (Sheff was right there but didn't get over the hump. Morikawa with the dramatic sunday fade hurt the stacks.)
Tour Championship: +29.25 (Rory damn near gets himself a place on the wall of the patio sweeping strokes/no strokes after starting the first 2 holes Thursday +4.)
Fedex Cup futures: -1.25 (The Saudi Smith and Riley futures from back in May. Still think Smith would've had a real go of it without the injury but worked out anyway with pushing all the Rory chips in obviously.)

Season Overall: +87.635

Looking back there's a few regrets (wasted beefcake $ and pushed Riley too hard) and obviously a few positive breaks but we also had a run in there that is maybe my proudest stretch where we had a chance in 10 straight events with at least 1 outright but didn't break thru. For the most part happy with minimizing damage (outside the masters) when outrights missed. Hopefully this was worthwhile for a couple others out there and I'll plan on giving it a go again next season. Had a ton of fun grinding golf all year but time for a small break so I can grind college football and hoops.

Last edited:
Sentry: +10.50 (Smith Winner)
Sony: +2.34 (Kiz & Seamus T3 just missed)
AMEX: -0.15 (no contenders really...)
Farmers overall: -2.55 (whiff all together)
Pebble: +11.75 (Hoge Winner)
Ras Al: -0.5 (whiff)
WM Open: +17.12 (Scottie Winner)
Riveria: -4.75 (big whiff)
Honda: -0.80 (notta)
API: -2.4 (nothing at all)
Players: +15.5 (Smith Winner)
Valspar: -1.50 (Fitz 5th...atleast sniffed around but this one hurt....my boys Burns and Riley in a playoff… and I somehow didn’t play them)
WGC MatchPlay: -1.6 (Kisner 50-1 loses in the title match to Scottie....it hurt)
Valero: -1.0 (screw this entire event and the beginning of wasted $ on Beefcake)
Masters (ouch): -8.71 (lots of regrets here but at least an incredible value bet on Smith 35-1 came close....Scottie beats me again)
RBC: -5.06 (Yuck....Although Dahmen really did have a legit shot at it at 125-1)
Zurich: +0.125 (Higgo/Grace 125-1 nearly get home but to no avail)
Mexico: +9.30 (Riley T5 and almost got the big outright 50-1 home for an epic tourney)
Wells Fargo: +1.50 (3 outrights finish T2....Fitz/Keegs/Cy...)f
Byron: -4.40 (No one really in contention from the get go....slow starts by Burns/Riley Thursday did things in....)
PGA: +3.15 (Peppered the leaderboard all weekend but didn't get home....CYoung co-leader with 4 to play and shit the bed)
Colonial: -2.00 (Another near miss....Riley outright leader coming home and pushes a drive OB on 14)
Memorial: -3.09 (No shame in this one.....Riley/CYoung/Jaco contended from start to almost finish but this was BillyHo's week and BillyHo's alone)
Canada: -2.90 (Finau co-leader going into sunday. 64.....Solo 2nd because Rory became Rory of old)
Scandanavian Mixed: -0.625 (that was dumb)
US Open Overall -5.23 (Bad result in the end and regretted a couple matchups but outrights couldn't have been better capped. Bounces didn't go my way with a host of guys in the mix)
Travelers Overall: -1.50 (Nothing close on outrights but matchups minimized the damage)
John Deere Overall: -2.15 (Whoof but thanks to Sevennson for helping minmize damage with 3U scooped H2H)
LIV Portland: -1.5 (No regrets....would bet DJ again who led going into final round)
Scottish Overall: -2.00 (whiff)
Barbie Doll Open: -1.00 (whiff)
Overall THE Open +42.04 (needed this one....scooped Young FRL and Smith outright....first 1st/2nd (Smith/Young) I've ever had I believe
3M: -3.5 (Took 1 big shot with Riley and missed badly)

Rocket Overall: +6.25 (Fun tourney that looked like it had a chance to be epic. Pendrith FRL and led/co-led all the way to Sunday. Just didn't have closing power.
LIV: -1.00 (Wrong dart obviously but if i had to do it over again I'd probably have hit Reed or even Wolff so nothing missed. I stopped watching or even paying attention after day 1 so not sure how Stenson regained form from 9 years ago or if everyone else was just that bad sloshing around in piles of $.)
Wyndham -0.50 (Minimized damage with the unit scooped with Riley in R3. Riley too sloppy with the short game and short putts missed but wouldn't have mattered regardless. Tom Kim's 61 left no doubt).
St Jude: -0.725 (Stacks helped minimize damage with Morikawa sneaking into the T5 but no real contenders.)

BMW: -3.3 (Sheff was right there but didn't get over the hump. Morikawa with the dramatic sunday fade hurt the stacks.)
Tour Championship: +29.25 (Rory damn near gets himself a place on the wall of the patio sweeping strokes/no strokes after starting the first 2 holes Thursday +4.)
Fedex Cup futures: -1.25 (The Saudi Smith and Riley futures from back in May. Still think Smith would've had a real go of it without the injury but worked out anyway with pushing all the Rory chips in obviously.)

Season Overall: +87.635

Looking back there's a few regrets (wasted beefcake $ and pushed Riley too hard) and obviously a few positive breaks but we also had a run in there that is maybe my proudest stretch where we had a chance in 10 straight events with at least 1 outright but didn't break thru. For the most part happy with minimizing damage (outside the masters) when outrights missed. Hopefully this was worthwhile for a couple others out there and I'll plan on giving it a go again next season. Had a ton of fun grinding golf all year but time for a small break so I can grind college football and hoops.

You had that one event nailed with the top 5 finishers. Something like a 100k to 1 bet if parlayed on FD!

Back