• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wednesday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member

Last edited:
I did a 3 team RR with

Kikuchi ov 5.5 k’s
Castillo ov 5.5
Bradish ov 4.5 k’s

I guess books have had bout enough of us crushing them when lefties pitch against the fish! They seriously hung a 5.5 for freaking Mike minor! He of the 8% swinging strike, 7ish k’s per 9, and has hit 6+ k’s all of 2x in 10 starts this year!!! If I had any balls or faith in fish I would play this under but I havnt played one k prop under all year and this way has worked so just gonna leave it alone.

I guess books have had bout enough of us crushing them when lefties pitch against the fish! They seriously hung a 5.5 for freaking Mike minor! He of the 8% swinging strike, 7ish k’s per 9, and has hit 6+ k’s all of 2x in 10 starts this year!!! If I had any balls or faith in fish I would play this under but I havnt played one k prop under all year and this way has worked so just gonna leave it alone.

He did fan 8 vs pirates who I think are incredibly similar to how bad they stink against lhp. So I guess it possible he fans 6+ here but no way could I bet that. Be nice if fish blew him up/didn’t strike out at all so maybe they don’t go so overboard with the next lefty who faces the fish k prop.

Yeah, it looks like you've milked that cow dry banker!

It's just my game to tackle the Under on Minor...5.5 k's -136

Yeah, it looks like you've milked that cow dry banker!

It's just my game to tackle the Under on Minor...5.5 k's -136

I think it the right play, one these days maybe I’ll try a few unders but when I did this in other sports it didn’t ever work out very often, not that I tried very much. I even found what I thought was a bit a tell with nba 3 point props and the under did hit quite a bit In those spots, but when I sacked up and played one it inevitably lost. lol. Hope you cash it!!

Freaking Kikuchi falling apart on me. He was so clean thru 2 with 4k’s, now in 3rd he hits a guy and walks a guy, ugh! This why I usually fade him but he has owned tampa and has strikeout stuff so had to play it. Just hope he gets this corrected and not run from game early!

I think it the right play, one these days maybe I’ll try a few unders but when I did this in other sports it didn’t ever work out very often, not that I tried very much. I even found what I thought was a bit a tell with nba 3 point props and the under did hit quite a bit In those spots, but when I sacked up and played one it inevitably lost. lol. Hope you cash it!!
Thanks brother.

What are we doing with Lynn this afternoon? I see 6.5 slightly juiced to the Under. Will his tumbly be rumbly around lunchtime? Or did he polish off a few stacks at IHOP for brunch?

Thanks brother.

What are we doing with Lynn this afternoon? I see 6.5 slightly juiced to the Under. Will his tumbly be rumbly around lunchtime? Or did he polish off a few stacks at IHOP for brunch?

I like the over 17.5 outs better than k’s. Kc not a real high strikeout team to be needing 7. I think he have to go 6+ Innings to hit the k’s anyways. Little worried tho, i havnt looked yet but if memory serves me right lynn never been great in day starts, have to look.

This version of Fish -200 is laughable even if Cy Young himself was pitching.

Thank god for tampa for some reason adding Siri from Stros, he a freaking automatic k every time around! Leave it to him to let Kikuchi out the inning with his 2nd k in 2 AB’s! Lol. 5 down 1 to go!!!

Maybe If Alcantara was on 5 days rest where he been untouchable but on 4 no way I’d lay that.

I hope Castillo as jacked up as seattle hitters seem to be!!
Should be. Guy gets to pitch in the post season most likely. SEA is that team I love on the road too...kinda like when SF and SD go to Coors or Chase. Hitting seems to be a lot easier once they leave home.

SF is still a project now after the runs have improved there the last couple years but think you get my point.

Should be. Guy gets to pitch in the post season most likely. SEA is that team I love on the road too...kinda like when SF and SD go to Coors or Chase. Hitting seems to be a lot easier once they leave home.

SF is still a project now after the runs have improved there the last couple years but think you get my point.

Never really thought bout that with seattle but makes total sense.

Ppl walking into yanks game late are like “wtf” and turning around to leave! Lol

Fucking Kikuchi didn’t fan anyone that inning??? Ugh. Need him to get to Siri again before he gets yanked

How the hell is Matt carpenter mashing with a 1.100 ops or something crazy? Dude was awful while he stole a big check from us last few years here!!

Back