• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2022 NFL Regular Season Wins

Hulu

#3DownNation
TeamTotal WinsOverUnder
Buffalo Bills11.5-150+116
Tampa Bay Buccaneers11.5-139+108
Green Bay Packers11-114-114
Kansas City Chiefs10.5-167+128
Dallas Cowboys10.5-104-125
Los Angeles Rams10.5+101-130
San Francisco 49ers10-134+104
Denver Broncos10-114-114
Los Angeles Chargers10-114-114
Cincinnati Bengals10+111-143
Baltimore Ravens9.5-143+111
Indianapolis Colts9.5-125-104
Tennessee Titans9.5-114-114
Arizona Cardinals9.5+125-162
Minnesota Vikings9-114-114
New England Patriots9+116-150
Philadelphia Eagles8.5-134+104
Miami Dolphins8.5-125-104
Las Vegas Raiders8.5+111-143
Cleveland Browns8.5+125-150
New Orleans Saints8+111-143
Pittsburgh Steelers7.5-121-107
Washington Commanders7.5+104-134
New York Giants7.5+128-167
Chicago Bears 7-104-125
Jacksonville Jaguars6.5-114-114
Seattle Seahawks6-130+101
Carolina Panthers6-114-114
Detroit Lions 6-104-125
Atlanta Falcons5.5+101-130
New York Jets 5-125-104
Houston Texans4.5-114-114

These came out in the last couple days. No thoughts yet...still processing.

Quick lean list.

Rams U
Lions O (but honestly want 5.5)
NOLA O
CLE O (once we know of any suspension)

Cards could absolutely bomb
Chargers should win 11 but this is the toughest division in recent memory.

For having the #1 pick two years in a row 6.5 seems like an awfully strong number for the Jags

Colts number is probably low if you think like most that he'll be better than Wentz. TEN and IND still get lobbed 4 games against HOU/JAX. Division gets AFC West unfortunately but get the NFC East

AFC teams play the extra road game this year. And there is the usual bias towards overs in the numbers. So unders in the AFC is where I'm starting my capping.

Jax under sticks out to me too. They have to get a lot better to hit 7 wins and I'm not seeing it even with the coaching change and free agent activity. Most of the beatable teams on their schedule they travel to play.

AFC teams play the extra road game this year. And there is the usual bias towards overs in the numbers. So unders in the AFC is where I'm starting my capping.

Jax under sticks out to me too. They have to get a lot better to hit 7 wins and I'm not seeing it even with the coaching change and free agent activity. Most of the beatable teams on their schedule they travel to play.
Great points ...

I remember the past few years someone breaking down the over/unders and how much it favored overs.

Jax under is at -130 at the only book that I have with these available so I grabbed a unit. I just don't see how this loses (famous last words). They would have to win outright as a dog multiple times to make that happen.

Reactions: KJ
Jax under is at -130 at the only book that I have with these available so I grabbed a unit. I just don't see how this loses (famous last words). They would have to win outright as a dog multiple times to make that happen.
The real situation for me is how people tend to compare an entire upcoming season to a team's previous season, we know that can go awry real quickly with injuries and another full mental grind. Throw in the different pieces added through FA and the draft, it's probably the hardest pro sport to gauge. Then using that to compare strength of schedule becomes virtually obsolete.

That said, I simply don't know what would change about JAX to warrant that many more victories than previous seasons.

The real situation for me is how people tend to compare an entire upcoming season to a team's previous season, we know that can go awry real quickly with injuries and another full mental grind. Throw in the different pieces added through FA and the draft, it's probably the hardest pro sport to gauge. Then using that to compare strength of schedule becomes virtually obsolete.

That said, I simply don't know what would change about JAX to warrant that many more victories than previous seasons.

All true. And yet somehow I find these easier to beat. 15-10 over the past 4 years on RSW bets.

Almost all have been unders. Overs are so dangerous because a QB injury pretty much kills it.

Quick lean list.

Rams U
Lions O (but honestly want 5.5)
NOLA O
CLE O (once we know of any suspension)

Cards could absolutely bomb
Chargers should win 11 but this is the toughest division in recent memory.
Rams over and Detroit under looks more conventional no? Lol

NFC North is gonna suck, Lions might even have a chance to win it

Guessing Bears though

Bad division
A team that plays hard every game
A bit better roster coming in this year

That is a good start.
Another year I expect three NFC west teams to make the playoffs, just hope we aren't the fourth

Kliff got an extension because he legitimately provided everything that was asked of him the last three years. Improve 1st year, contend for playoffs in year 2, get into the playoffs in year 3. Hilarious that people are shocked he got extended but whatever, When you perform the task on the parquet, people listen.

Another year I expect three NFC west teams to make the playoffs, just hope we aren't the fourth

Kliff got an extension because he legitimately provided everything that was asked of him the last three years. Improve 1st year, contend for playoffs in year 2, get into the playoffs in year 3. Hilarious that people are shocked he got extended but whatever, When you perform the task on the parquet, people listen.
I'm not surprised he got extended at all. We see that kind of resume get extended at all times. Now, I see a lot of flaws that you might not draw from the numbers.

I'm not surprised he got extended at all. We see that kind of resume get extended at all times. Now, I see a lot of flaws that you might not draw from the numbers.
Season derailed with the DHop injury, plain and simple. Kyler had to go over the middle where arms get raised at the line because there was zero deep threat. And by zero we had a guy that JAX paid $80 million or whatever for that isn't close to a 1.

Easy to say that's the problem, Kyler need to throw outside and Ertz is nothing but a safety valve. Pretty much assume we draft a speed WR in the first round

Pretty much assume AJ will be back for another

But a Suns/Cards collaboration with Trevor Ariza could work, pretty sure he can catch the ball at its high point

Which QB does Detroit plan on winning games with?
I said it last year after the trade and I’ll say it again. Unless there’s an offensive guru calling plays and teaching up Goff to an average IQ, Lions wont win with him. Goff has zero confidence and when something goes wrong, he’ll bury his head. If the Lions draft a QB to play this year I dont see them winning many games. NFL teams had a year of tape to look at Campbell’s offense. I dont see that being an advantage to win more games.
We’re all a little more bias towards our team but betting McVay to win less than 10 games wouldn’t be a target of mine nor would be Detroit overs.
There’s better leans out there.

I added a unit on Chicago under 6.5. I think they project to be another shit show this year.

Back