• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

3 Plays/Day for August

Bandits

Apr/May/June:
Game: 37-35
Runlines: 16-13
Totals: 49-40-8
Team Totals: 20-14
Props: 22-23

August:
Game: 11-16
Runlines: 9-5
Totals: 10-10-2
Team Totals: 5-3
Props: 2-1
Cancelled: 2

Last edited:
I don’t have the stones to play k prop unders. I usually play greene ov and didn’t here so guess I agree. Kinda odd, I always been someone who played way more under totals in every sport but since I started on props last fall I almost never play a prop under, if I don’t like over I just move on to the next. Not sure why it went that way but not gonna fuck w success! Lol

I don’t have the stones to play k prop unders. I usually play greene ov and didn’t here so guess I agree. Kinda odd, I always been someone who played way more under totals in every sport but since I started on props last fall I almost never play a prop under, if I don’t like over I just move on to the next. Not sure why it went that way but not gonna fuck w success! Lol
I used to hate playing unders, but now found I can pull for both

I used to hate playing unders, but now found I can pull for both

I’ve always been way better identifying low scoring games so I learned to love them. Props just been different, kinda cool getting to be square and play overs I guess! Lol

Doesn’t make much sense cubs this big of favs to anyone but I can’t back Corbin, he has turned into such a gas can and I do like Steele quite a bit.

Doesn’t make much sense cubs this big of favs to anyone but I can’t back Corbin, he has turned into such a gas can and I do like Steele quite a bit.
He is a gas can, but seems more comfortable at home... Since his last start was pushed back from Friday I'm gonna try him

He is a gas can, but seems more comfortable at home... Since his last start was pushed back from Friday I'm gonna try him

Every once in awhile he still pulls a good start out his ass, I’m so busy trying to catch up and get ready for college football I didn’t bother seeing if I could figure out if there was any logic behind when those come? Lol. He fanning almost 1 per inning this season which should set up well against scrubbies with all the undisciplined wild swingers in that lineup!! Hope it cashes for ya!

Like M’s but man it tough for me to lay the runs with them, feels like they play more 1 run games than any team!!

I played balty Ff tt over but agree with game over for both as well, at least one those pitchers should get knocked around a bit!!

8/24
Mariners -1.5 -156
Orioles +103
Blue Jays -144

Love they keep giving us plus money on the O’s! I’ll take that every day they offering!!

I think seattle wins but man, I can’t lay that price for the “privilege” to eat -1.5 runs! Lol. Gl tonight!!

Love they keep giving us plus money on the O’s! I’ll take that every day they offering!!

I think seattle wins but man, I can’t lay that price for the “privilege” to eat -1.5 runs! Lol. Gl tonight!!
Yeah, Sea was stupid. I should've been smarter

Yeah, Sea was stupid. I should've been smarter

Bro. The only reason I didn’t like it cause earlier in the year I lost I dunno how many Ff -.5 with them cause the offense gave me nothing! If I had any sense woulda played nats Ff +.5 with the nice plus money as this game had that feel of the offense no showing again! I might be little off on this but I think seattle has played the most 1 run games in the league. If they gonna get those monster lines against the bad teams it probably a good time to be taking +1.5 or even +2.5 agAinst them! Just something to think bout going forward!!

I can’t believe I laid juice w those slumping loser yanks today! Only I refuse to play them the entire 1st half when they scorching but jump on them after they just scored 6 runs in last 3 games in Oakland! Lol

Back