• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFL In-Game 2022

They almost never call offensive offside this year. Unless the receiver is 5 yards offside they just aren't calling it

Mixing in this with the UFC card…looking for Calgary to get another lead to pop back on the Bombers. Missed the first chance when they were up 6-0

Mixing in this with the UFC card…looking for Calgary to get another lead to pop back on the Bombers. Missed the first chance when they were up 6-0
I added some on Calgary +3 and if Winnipeg scores before the half I'll probably take them at the half. I'm convinced Calgary wins this but it will be close. Bo has been lights out in 2H this year

I added some on Calgary +3 and if Winnipeg scores before the half I'll probably take them at the half. I'm convinced Calgary wins this but it will be close. Bo has been lights out in 2H this year
That’s interesting because I think the Bombers win this week and then I am already looking for the letdown angle in the following game with an inflated line…

That’s interesting because I think the Bombers win this week and then I am already looking for the letdown angle in the following game with an inflated line…
Youre probably in good shape then considering my losing streak right now lol

Reminder: Marathon…not a sprint.

You’re a beast at this sport…don’t let short term results blind your long-term success
Thanks bud. Its weird...I've climbed out of way worse holes before but this year I just feel completely out of sync with things. Its not bad beats, its been bad bets.

Glad the over has already hit. Still riding my Winnipeg at Pick'em from a couple days ago. Probably one of the funnest games I've seen so far this year to be honest

Personally I would have tried to pass for the first down there on second down. Even though he hit the field goal still

with the 15 yard penalty for no yards why would they chance an Penalty: Illegal Block, Return called on Ottawa. There is no need for this.

Back