• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFL Syndicate 2022

Danny Macoccia is such a sniveling little rat. I can't stand him and I don't think hes much of a HC either. Not that I think Khari was doing great either but he was a big time players coach. They loved him. I wonder if this kickstarts their season or if its a gong show from here on in.
I'll never understand how Macoccia became known as some great CFL mind, he won 1 grey cup, that Ricky Ray carried him too, then flamed out and coached in CIS for 10 years

I think Miles is a good dc too

Ever since the Harris stuff this offseason with macoccia leaking to every media who would listen that he wanted him starting, its clear khari was on borrowed time

Rat nails it perfectly

I see Ottawa now down 3 DBs with Money Hunter and Patrick Levels being scratched in addition to Kanneh who was last week. When you start having to replace that many starters at one position, you are digging pretty deep into the bullpen.

If this line keeps moving toward Ottawa, I may bet back and aim for the middle

Biggest CFL fan twitter account going.

Owners and all stars responding multiple times.

Kate Beirness and her Newfie fisherman accent are gonna have you on the half time panel before end of the season
Well we’re gonna have to do it via Skype or FaceTime no way I get past customs

I'm sure Gary Sterns has some pull.
No one from the Riders has interacted with the account yet

Hawks @ Vegas October 13th 7pm I’ll be there with some colleagues and members of the old gang back home. Honestly could be a weekend someone writes a song about one day. Look into it.

I havent bet anything yet but I like Winnipeg so far
Have to think O'Shea has some tricks up his sleeve for young Rourke. I think the hype train on BC is going to push this number higher before kick. Might get a 4 or 4.5 even.

By my reckoning, the avg total this year has been 47 while the avg actual score has been 49.9 which is the highest its been since 2017.

The 74 point game between BC and Edmonton is still having an outsized effect on the numbers so if we take that one out the avg total is still 47 but the avg actual score has been 48.6.

Not setting any records but scoring is def up.

9-7 to the over so far. Very different than the usual CFL season start

By my reckoning, the avg total this year has been 47 while the avg actual score has been 49.9 which is the highest its been since 2017.

The 74 point game between BC and Edmonton is still having an outsized effect on the numbers so if we take that one out the avg total is still 47 but the avg actual score has been 48.6.

That being sad. Was over under 52 this morning it's now 51 and a half.

I kinda thought it may be higher

I know we expected it with new rules and full pre season, wonder if the labour stuff caused the latter to have less of an affect

Also some really poor qb play has cost a lot of points in some games

I Cannot Find One "EXPERT" Online... (I Like Reading )

That Says Elks Will Win OR Cover...

And I've Looked EVERYWHERE (For Shits And Giggles)

SO I'm Riding With The CTG Deplorables And Riding On The +4.5 AND ML!

:badass:

ELKS have been horrible as a home dog since 2012 6-14 ATS last 20. i like Chris Jones. Maybe he can elevate the team this week.

Head to head Calgary has owned them (in Edmonton) going 16-7 su and 15-8 ATS

I kinda thought it may be higher

I know we expected it with new rules and full pre season, wonder if the labour stuff caused the latter to have less of an affect

Also some really poor qb play has cost a lot of points in some games
Still a dearth of good offensive linemen too. So many teams have bad lines

Can't pull that trigger myself so I'm just going to ride the under. I'll be pulling for you all tho

1.5* Ottawa +9.5 -110

What a crazy number. I get that Ottawa is winless but they have played the 2 best teams in all three of their games and haven't lost by more than 7 yet. Sask is good and especially at home but with a number of receivers banged up, I doubt they get a lot of margin here.

I made this line 4.5.
Now that this line has sunk, I am aiming for a middle. I wouldn't except that with Ottawa being down 4 DBs now, they are going to struggle against the pass. I really don't think it goes below 4. Between 4 and 9.5 gives me a 24.1% chance for the middle.

1* Saskatchewan -4 +100

I hate the line drop tonight but I got +7 early in the week. In Ott's only other road game this week was at WPG. That line started crazy high too and got gut to +6 by game time. Maybe the injuries make a big difference tonight we will see.

This sask team is far less that WPG and BC. Ott played BC to a 3 point home game!

Ott +7

Arbuckle to the Redblacks for a fourth rounder.

I doubt he starts on Saturday but it might create some nice value on Hamilton.

Hulu, Can you post the lines please

Edmonton @ Montreal -7.5 48
Calgary @ Winnipeg -4 46
Sask @Toronto +3 44
Ottawa @ Hamilton -6.5 44

I lean to Calgary getting 4 at Winnipeg. If anyone can go toe to toe with this Bombers team its the Stamps. If they can't you might as well give wpg the cup right now.

Also lean to Edmonton +7.5 as I don't think the ALs have earned the right to be 7.5 pt favs over anyone just yet.

The avg score so far this year has been 50.3 pts so all these totals are on the low side but I am hard pressed to see any of these matchups as an over game so no opinions on the totals thus far.

On paper, Hamilton should trounce Ottawa with Caleb Evans starting but OTOH they should've trounced Edmonton too and we saw how that turned out.

Thanks Hulu and I agree on both. Division games now so their could and should be more equality in the matchups and thus bringing the dogs more value. I have failed to recognize the lack of parody between the 2 divisions so far on the young season.

Totals will remain close to the numbers until maybe later in the season if the overs continue to do well. Remember the unders were 3-1 in week 1 and the overs are doing very well since.

On paper, Hamilton should trounce Ottawa with Caleb Evans starting but OTOH they should've trounced Edmonton too and we saw how that turned out.
If I had too I would take the points. Hamilton is lifeless and after being 15-3, 2 years ago have no mojo this season. I question their motivation.

If I had too I would take the points. Hamilton is lifeless and after being 15-3, 2 years ago have no mojo this season. I question their motivation.
In previous seasons Dogs have done really well in the CFL, but OTOH the superior teams like Calgary a few years back and currently Winnipeg the best teams Dominate covers (Favorite and dogs). So that leaves the lesser team to fail as ATS Favorites.

Back