• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Off-season Thread

That he actually gives a shit
I don’t like the way he’s handled injury, like most.

I have to believe he likes/will like playing for Willie Green instead of that fat fuck, maybe worst hire ever.

Plus it’s a young/fun team on the up

Weird that sports radio kept saying they needed Brogdon.

I'm cool wit it. Neismith just never planned out unfortunately

Gobert to Minnesota for 4 first round picks. That makes Durant worth 10 first rounders.
4 first rounders is nuts, wonder the protection on those and I'm pretty sure you can't trade consecutive years of your own first rounders. Maybe you can with someone else's picks that were acquired.

4 first rounders is nuts, wonder the protection on those and I'm pretty sure you can't trade consecutive years of your own first rounders. Maybe you can with someone else's picks that were acquired.
I think only the last of the picks is protected. I question the intelligence of Sean Marks especially after getting abused in the Harden trade trade with Houston but he should be able to get a ton back for Durant.

The problem for the Nets is they can't even go into tank made since Houston has their picks for quite a few years.

Actually considering how terrible the Wolves were defensively in the 4th quarter Rudy is a monster score. Guessing they think at minimum the '23 and '25 picks will be toward the end of the first round now.

Incompetent seems like a compliment at this point
He was actually quite good before he got involved with Durant, Kyrie, and Harden with that trade in particular destroying the franchise. With all their picks going to Houston they can't even tank and rebuild.

He was actually quite good before he got involved with Durant, Kyrie, and Harden with that trade in particular destroying the franchise. With all their picks going to Houston they can't even tank and rebuild.
Yeah he might have been one of less than a hundred people (in other words, the Nets org) who couldn't wait to see that whole thing blow up

Put a few bucks on Raps futures as well...
That line on Durant's next team keeps going down

The ayton BYC makes the Phoenix trade a huge issue, and I dono if hes valued enough around league for a 3rd team to help and have to pay ayton max

I think brooklyn is pushing for scottie, and dont see anyway masai does that

So it ends up being Siakim, Trent ++++

Would love if that + is 1sts for 4 or 5 years, whatever it is, and not OG

If they could somehow keep a team that has FVV, seth curry (everyone seems to be throwing him in KD deals), Durant, OG, and Barnes, with all the bench depth they have too, would be a better team than the one kawhi came too, even if OG goes a 3 of FVV, KD, and Barnes is causing issues everywhere

The Nets are a very charitable organization. They rebuilt the Celtics in the Garnett/Pierce deal and now Sean Marks is doing his best Billy King impersonation by helping to rebuild Houston. Being from Brooklyn I really wanted to become a fan of this team but I just could never root for the likes of Kyrie and Durant.

The Nets are a very charitable organization. They rebuilt the Celtics in the Garnett/Pierce deal and now Sean Marks is doing his best Billy King impersonation by helping to rebuild Houston. Being from Brooklyn I really wanted to become a fan of this team but I just could never root for the likes of Kyrie and Durant.
Both are gonna be gone

Time to jump on

Pelicans 55-1 good value if they can swing a BI for Durant deal. BI is probably the best player they’d get back in return plus picks. He’s a top 20 guy in the league and improving each year.

With KD they’d likely be 8-1? CJ, Durant, Zion, Jonas and the rest of that depth would be near the favorites.

55/1 even with no Durant isn’t bad and you can likely get out of it with a first round win with a lot of profit.

Do the lakers even have any 1sts to send this decade?

Why would nets do this, unless 100% petty and its pairing this and refusing to trade kd

Believe they have 2 and would send them in this trade if Lebron would sign an extension. He won’t. And they won’t then commit to Kyrie and him for basically one year only for them to bolt. Another franchise Lebron is ruining.

Back