• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

New Saints Helmet

@reNew Orleans that's called the Fleur De'Alene or something like that right?

I'm a big time NCIS: New Orleans watcher. Was devastated when they cancelled it. But still rewatch it every morning

EDIT: And lol at 17-0, only if Famous Jamous returns

I'm a big time NCIS: New Orleans watcher. Was devastated when they cancelled it. But still rewatch it every morning

Are you asking about the logo on the helmet? It’s a Fleur-de-lis if you are.

Fleur De Lis
Means ‘lily’ in French.

Never watched the show but I assume it was because one of the main characters passed away

Fleur De Lis
Means ‘lily’ in French.

Never watched the show but I assume it was because one of the main characters passed away
Nah it was just cancelled abruptly from what I heard and the cast was shocked. You may be right though. Also people mocked it saying they had the worst Nawlins fake accents ever, but I enjoy it

Once Trump gets reelected and I am able to finally land a job I plan to move there

It's a resort town, I'm sure you could find a job there right now and move there.

Tell em you just want to drive that boat for the golfers on the island hole.

It's a resort town, I'm sure you could find a job there right now and move there.

Tell em you just want to drive that boat for the golfers on the island hole.

We have 31 open positions. If I were @King Slap i would learn how to be a short order cook and work in the caddie kitchen. $18/hr plus at the end of the day you and the cashier are walking away with an extra $150/each in cash tips.

How we don’t have that position filled is absolutely beyond me considering the local economy.

1D0CDD5E-8D7A-4E36-B3AF-F194D6266B17.jpeg
Also @King Slap if you move to Idaho you can work with AK, she used to be a colleague of mine until the resort social media people found that she was using her Instagram account to solicit business off the course. Think worlds oldest profession.

Back