• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Oyyyy Trouba is only leading the rangers in +/- in the postseason. Mika is a point a game player TONS of those guys in the NHL. Oh and he plays significant minutes on the pk. rangers are terrible only 52 wins this year, third most in franchise history? They have a Norris trophy winner on defense a likely Vezina trophy winner in goal. They are a top 10 team in the nhl right now abs trending upwards being one of the youngest teams in the league. Terrrrrrrrrribly run organization. Gallant is terrrrrrrrrible. Let’s see who the Adam’s awards finalists are so we can see just how terrible gallant is , oh he’s already won the award before. Didn’t someone have a massive bet on rangers under points this year? Proof is in the pudding I suppose but keep bringing out these amazing tales.
Using +/- as your argument is a fail right away. If you think Trouba has played well this series and specifically last night you must be watching the MSG telecast with Sam and Micheletti.

I’m
Definitely think Sam Rosen stinks calling hockey. Kenny Albert all the way.
Ill always have a soft spot in my heart for Sam and him and JD were great. But he’s 74 now and definitely lost a lot off his fastball. His unabashed homerism is appreciated still but probably best if he retired. Side note is Steve valliquette is a fantastic analyst. Would not surprise me if ESPN or NHL network snagged him.

Using +/- as your argument is a fail right away. If you think Trouba has played well this series and specifically last night you must be watching the MSG telecast with Sam and Micheletti.
Your statement to paraphrase was nothing good happens when Trouba is on the ice. When in fact the rangers have scored more goals when he is on the ice then they have allowed . The most of any rangers. I tried to dumb it down for you to the most base case but it still is flying well over your head. Do not worry I will not engage you any longer as you are obviously obtuse and incapable of a valid argument. Instead you just like to say player a stinks. Good day.

No idea how the puck didn’t go in. Shoulda been a delay of game. And pasta is concussed. No good for bruins.

Your statement to paraphrase was nothing good happens when Trouba is on the ice. When in fact the rangers have scored more goals when he is on the ice then they have allowed . The most of any rangers. I tried to dumb it down for you to the most base case but it still is flying well over your head. Do not worry I will not engage you any longer as you are obviously obtuse and incapable of a valid argument. Instead you just like to say player a stinks. Good day.

Every player sucks, every coach and GM is the worst. In every sport. It’s amazing to read sometimes, such hilarious stuff most times.

We can agree to ignore each other moving forward.

Back