• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

What was it?
So TNT went into the dressing rooms and showed Mike Sullivan giving his pre game speech then they went into the rangers room and it Ryan reaves screaming the starting lineup at the top of his lungs. None of the players looked very amused.

I’m probably the only guy at CTG that knows who Noel Acciari is and where he went to school

Alright I'm staying up for this game with minimal financial needs in Calgary. Is the chick with the tits here tonight?

Who ya got tomorrow?
Not bet any yet

First thinking though I'll be on leafs and oilers, depending on draisaitl, if hes out I I dono, but I expect him to play

First game I lean canes, it's been a home series, but Bergeron, marchand, and pasta may be 3 best players on ice, if anyone is gonna take over its them

3 Game 7s today? That’s amazing.

I haven’t watched much but I might have to tune in today.

I don’t know anything about hockey but the small dogs look sharp and Kings get blown out late?

Yea give us some winners here boys.
Kinda need TB, but I’m open.

Might have a boxing play later, tradesies?

Ovie is throwing huge hits
My problem with Ovie is he is full of shat. He's throwing hits, yet ignoring the puck. He is a liability in the playoffs. He's a great shooter, no taking that away from him. But the rest of his game sucks. Notice he never hits a guy face to face. He just sneaky skates around when someone is not ready. He stands around for two minutes on the power play and does nothing. Meanwhile, it's basically 4 on 4 with everyone else doing all the work. Yet, he gets the glory.
Never takes faceoffs or plays on penalty kills. Just my observation.

My problem with Ovie is he is full of shat. He's throwing hits, yet ignoring the puck. He is a liability in the playoffs. He's a great shooter, no taking that away from him. But the rest of his game sucks. Notice he never hits a guy face to face. He just sneaky skates around when someone is not ready. He stands around for two minutes on the power play and does nothing. Meanwhile, it's basically 4 on 4 with everyone else doing all the work. Yet, he gets the glory.
Never takes faceoffs or plays on penalty kills. Just my observation.
What you said could easily describe Zibanajed who is a great sniper but adds nothing else.

The Rangers really need to play the kid line more and jeez if Trouba doesn't always seem to be on the ice when bad things happen.

Me thinks Brewers888 watches hockey entirely differently than the rest of the world. I would put his hot takes on ignore if not for the fact I enjoy the giggles they give me in how consistently wrong they are.

Me thinks Brewers888 watches hockey entirely differently than the rest of the world. I would put his hot takes on ignore if not for the fact I enjoy the giggles they give me in how consistently wrong they are.
Why don't you tell me one thing I'm wrong about in regards to the Rangers. If you think Mika is a legitimate first line center who drives play in any way you are watching a different game than I am. You can choose to be a homer for this team as is your right as a fan but I am objective and see the team for what it is and that is a poorly coached group that is only still playing due to Crosby being out and the fact that the opposing goalie belongs in the minors.

This series is a matchup of two bad teams. I know if the odds are right I will be betting on whoever plays the winner in the next round.

Oyyyy Trouba is only leading the rangers in +/- in the postseason. Mika is a point a game player TONS of those guys in the NHL. Oh and he plays significant minutes on the pk. rangers are terrible only 52 wins this year, third most in franchise history? They have a Norris trophy winner on defense a likely Vezina trophy winner in goal. They are a top 10 team in the nhl right now abs trending upwards being one of the youngest teams in the league. Terrrrrrrrrribly run organization. Gallant is terrrrrrrrrible. Let’s see who the Adam’s awards finalists are so we can see just how terrible gallant is , oh he’s already won the award before. Didn’t someone have a massive bet on rangers under points this year? Proof is in the pudding I suppose but keep bringing out these amazing tales.

Oyyyy Trouba is only leading the rangers in +/- in the postseason. Mika is a point a game player TONS of those guys in the NHL. Oh and he plays significant minutes on the pk. rangers are terrible only 52 wins this year, third most in franchise history? They have a Norris trophy winner on defense a likely Vezina trophy winner in goal. They are a top 10 team in the nhl right now abs trending upwards being one of the youngest teams in the league. Terrrrrrrrrribly run organization. Gallant is terrrrrrrrrible. Let’s see who the Adam’s awards finalists are so we can see just how terrible gallant is , oh he’s already won the award before. Didn’t someone have a massive bet on rangers under points this year? Proof is in the pudding I suppose but keep bringing out these amazing tales.
93:20 when I started watching European soccer

Figure it fits here if we're gonna fan since it was yesterday

Back