• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

PaintCrew 2022 Golf

H2H WM Open
2* Burns +125 vs Berger - I'm all ears for anyone to explain this price but I'm happy to take anything at +$ with Burns in this matchup
Liking any Rd1 matchups/3 balls? I’m working on trying to narrow stuff down now

Liking any Rd1 matchups/3 balls? I’m working on trying to narrow stuff down now
I like some but I’m not messing around too much with single rounds this year. Too much variance and last year were a small drain on the bankroll. When the time is right where I have an big fade or angles in later rounds but for now taking it easy on R1’s.

Last 2 H2Hs
1* X -1.5 vs Spieth +104
1* Sheff -1.5 vs Spieth -110

Enjoy the tourney y’all…nice to have a one course tourney after all the multi events recently

Think this kid in the lead has the goods. His resume says he should compete and pairing w/Blake and X tomorrow should be incredible

Think this kid in the lead has the goods. His resume says he should compete and pairing w/Blake and X tomorrow should be incredible
Yeah he’s the real deal IMO. Will be interested to see how he handles a weekend against an onslaught of the best of the best. Will be fun to watch

Reactions: KJ
Now time for a Scottie super bowl Sunday sweat…62 yesterday easily could’ve been in the 50s. He burned the edge 5 times coming in on his final 9

Will be adding at least one more after some line movement (this field is nuts) and tempted on more but really trying to keep the cards narrow on outrights.

Will be adding at least one more after some line movement (this field is nuts) and tempted on more but really trying to keep the cards narrow on outrights.
Definitely seems like a lot of "value" out there this week

Settled on my last dart. Could make a case for so many in this range but ended up taking my chances here with most consistently elite golfer at the Riv and a course that might as well have been built for the dude....

0.75* DJ 18-1

Full outrights:
0.75* DJ 18-1
0.50* Smith 25 -1
0.25* Leish 50-1

Also value wise I’m staring at that Brooks 45-1 number. Bet him at 40 last week and he finished T3. Not great course history here but he looked pretty good last week except Sunday. Appears healthy. Strong field where he usually thrives. Hard not to auto bet it’s for me.

Also value wise I’m staring at that Brooks 45-1 number. Bet him at 40 last week and he finished T3. Not great course history here but he looked pretty good last week except Sunday. Appears healthy. Strong field where he usually thrives. Hard not to auto bet it’s for me.
I don't disagree probably always worth a stab but he's also played in this event with strong fields before. Honestly though i just write the guy off (and i love him) outside of Phoenix and Majors (only 2 PGA wins outside of that....including the CJ CUP and a WGC).

Last edited:
Theegala fade after last week?
Partially. I just simply refuse to believe Frankie can be a dog against a 1st timer at this track (one i think suites Frankie pretty well). Just too much too soon IMO. At worst I think it's 50/50 is how I see it. I do recognize Theegala is familiar with the course from his time at Pepperdine but this event/setup is a different animal.

Well he had a great Sunday to get even and then bogies his last hole.

Boo.
Absolutely brutal. What can ya do. I'd be happy to run this back anytime at + money

Outrights (No sweat at all this week....tip of the cap to Neimann. No regrets as I was never going to be on him). If anything happy I avoided firing more although I did ride the wrong main horse (DJ vs Morikawa was my debate) but happy it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Matchups
-3.25 - It happens. Both came down to final hole.

Overall Riv

Crazy tournament when Rahm finishes tied for 21st, guessing that moved a bunch of money (golf money anyway) from one side of the table to the other.

I already know it's going to be another Louie week for me....I've ever pegged a winner at the Honda. No better time than now to change that.

Very tough tournament for me, the switch from bent grass to Bermuda is so hard to predict

Honda
1* Oostie 20-1
0.5* McCarthy 50-1
0.5* Pan 55-1
I also grabbed Oosty early at 22-1. I’m see 16 some places now. Ball striking, driving accuracy, bogey avoidance are gonna be a few of the key stats this week and Louis does really well in those categories. He also plays well at tough courses where par is a good score.

Good luck to us.

What’s your thoughts on Billy Ho? Debating about throwing .5 on him. He has the history, recent form, seems to fit the key stats needed at National

Last edited:
Definitely like him. It was between him and Oostie in that range but decided to go all Louie there

2* R3 API Rory over Hov -120
That was impressively brutal stuff.....Hovland with the miracle eagle from death out of a bunker and Rory putting a 3 wood off a cart path OB late to lose by one

getting math together here and back on track with the Players

Honda: -0.80
API: -3.9 (includes Burns 0.25, McNeally 0.25, Mitchell 0.25 outrights that I forgot to post....keeping math accurate to my bankroll)

YTD: +29.83

Last edited:
Back