• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I think they announced Qatar in 2010 as the host this year

So 12 years later I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that the will be a 1 seed in the World Cup, I get the money did the deed but who is gonna luck box into that group? S Africa was bad enough but this one takes the cake

Oh wow totally forgot that Qatar will be a top seed lol, I think the other 7 are based on FIFA rankings

Also I'm curious if all three countries get to host their own groups in 2026

I would say 100%, no doubt about it( they are expanding to like 48 I think)

And It’s a massive advantage for Mexico who will most likely host all at Azteca

I would say 100%, no doubt about it( they are expanding to like 48 I think)

And It’s a massive advantage for Mexico who will most likely host all at Azteca
Gonna give me something to do tonight, I think they've pared down the list of host cities. Have to believe that Mex will get Azteca and So Cal or Houston but I can't remember w/o looking it up which cities are still in consideration. Don't think we are.

if they can’t score it wasn’t ever going to matter

3 clear cut goal chances by spurs in this game that didn’t result in anything

Doherty - terrible
Sanchez - terrible
Lloris - terrible punch on the first one and terrible back pass on the second one
Davies - terrible clearance on the second one

Nice CBS is finally carrying midweek CL on the main channel

Helps that it's PSG/Real Madrid and tomorrow Inter/Pool. Easy to stream City on the laptablet and the other game on the tele

Well felt loose
As someone heavily invested in Liverpool goals and Bayern goals, watched how ridiculously open the first 25 minutes of the Inter/Pool match were yet yielded no goals, I just crashed out and hoped for the best but the writing was on the wall. Didn't even put the Bayern match on and of course woke up to see the 1-1 result there.

Very painful to look at the stat line of the Salzburg/Bayern match and see how few goals were scored. The shots/SOT suggest Bayern should have had at minimum 3 goals but should be more.

As someone heavily invested in Liverpool goals and Bayern goals, watched how ridiculously open the first 25 minutes of the Inter/Pool match were yet yielded no goals, I just crashed out and hoped for the best but the writing was on the wall. Didn't even put the Bayern match on and of course woke up to see the 1-1 result there.

Very painful to look at the stat line of the Salzburg/Bayern match and see how few goals were scored. The shots/SOT suggest Bayern should have had at minimum 3 goals but should be more.
I’m just glad I can comment a bit more on soccer and get affirmation that I actually do know what I’m looking at lol.

Yea I saw your bets…looked on point from what I was watching

Reactions: KJ
I’m just glad I can comment a bit more on soccer and get affirmation that I actually do know what I’m looking at lol.

Yea I saw your bets…looked on point from what I was watching
Glass half full says the return match in Munich should be destruction

Back