• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Biggest NHL line ever tonight

jedi ninja

Larry is my name, logic is my game
This is easily biggest ML in the history of the NHL. Colorado is -670 tonight at home against the Coyotes. I don’t remember seeing anything more than maybe -400 a time or two, this is just insanity.

Probably worth a unit on Arizona +485 just for the fuck of it.

This is easily biggest ML in the history of the NHL. Colorado is -670 tonight at home against the Coyotes. I don’t remember seeing anything more than maybe -400 a time or two, this is just insanity.

Probably worth a unit on Arizona +485 just for the fuck of it.
I dont think it will take long for this to get beaten too

Arizona is gonna dump more players by the deadline, chychrun for sure, maybe keller

They are gonna be a below average ahl team after the deadline

I dont think it will take long for this to get beaten too

Arizona is gonna dump more players by the deadline, chychrun for sure, maybe keller

They are gonna be a below average ahl team after the deadline

It’s just insane to think of the line being anywhere near that high in a hockey game. The implied odds at -670 are 87%.

9/10 times they win? A hot goalie, an off night for a few players, etc.

By the way, I ended up playing a 3 team parlay for shits n giggles Fla -1.5/Ari +1.5 and open for the last leg…pays 11.68/1.

Arizona is down 2-0 in the 1st. Was worth a shot. They were +205 on the puck line.

It’s just insane to think of the line being anywhere near that high in a hockey game. The implied odds at -670 are 87%.

9/10 times they win? A hot goalie, an off night for a few players, etc.
This was the biggest ever, 2nd was a Florida vs montreal game earlier this season at -625

The rest on the list were two 2006 senators against penguins games at -560 and -590

I remembered Ottawa around then being great, but had to check the pens, was Crosby's first season, he was great had 102 points, their next two highest scoring forwards were 37 year old dr. Mark recchi and 36 year old john leclair

Guessing they were missing a ton of guys those games too, crosby played 81, almost everyone else was in 60s or lower

Hockey is crazy. Anytime there's a huge dog line like that it's worth taking a flyer on it. Or for a lesser payout the +1.5 at decent +$.

What's the story behind these giant #s?
I know PHX horrible, but still.
I think the bookmakers just want people to stay away from those odds

Even the PL odds suck and I usually don’t like taking PL.

Only way to play them is in a parlay, IMO. I paired them with some fucking team from Sweden with equally as high odds just to get it to -210. I can't stomach a PL fave at -$. Hockey is too crazy a sport to be laying goals.

Back