• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

P2W NFL Playoffs

Pending Futures:

Cin :
33-1 afc 0.5u
66-1 sb 0.25u
7-1 afc 2u
16-1 sb 2u

Arz:
25-1 sb 1u
12-1 nfc 1u

SF:
22-1 sb 1u
11-1 nfc 1u

Phi:
125-1 sb 0.25u
66-1 nfc 0.5u

Pit:
40-1 sb 0.5u
20-1 afc 0.5u

Parlay +795 1u
Sparty ml
Deebo anytime td
Singletary anytime td

I like the idea of getting some of debo in one and Mitchell in another as well, you gotta think if niners have any chance, which I think they do, at least one of those 2 has to score, if not both!! I havnt spent much time on player props for kc/bills yet but I think they going way over that total, feel like we see 8-9 tds minimum! Long as they don’t settle for a bunch of fgs which killed some my td props last week in a few games (neither of these 2 tho!) so I’m pretty much interested in everyone in that game to score! Lol. Singletsry been a different guy this past month!!!

Taking advantage of DK promotion, pick a td scorer from each game in a parlay to get odds boost:

Risk 2u each

Singletary
Chase
Deebo
Evans
+1741

Singletary
Chase
Mitchell
Gronk
+1875

did you see the thing they have where they give ya 3 guys and 2 of them have to score, or 4 guys and 3 have to score, i wish it was just needing 2 or 3 tds combined instead of needing 2 or 3 the guys to each have one, that would be better but still thought they had a few interesting groups at nice plus money..

Pending Futures:

Cin :
33-1 afc 0.5u
66-1 sb 0.25u
7-1 afc 2u
16-1 sb 2u

Arz:
25-1 sb 1u
12-1 nfc 1u

SF:
22-1 sb 1u
11-1 nfc 1u

Phi:
125-1 sb 0.25u
66-1 nfc 0.5u

Pit:
40-1 sb 0.5u
20-1 afc 0.5u
Would love to cash one next weekend and have it going forward into SB but a Bengals/Niners SB would be great

Obviously only one of these will be live action but look ahead lines:
Cincy +6.5 -105 vs Buf 10u
Cincy +7 -115 vs kc 10u

1/23

Marquette +1.5 4u
Michigan +3.5 4u

Brady -145 ml 5u
Gronk anytime td +100 4u
Kelce anytime td -125 5u
Kelce first td +700 1u

Holy fuckin shit, bungals really are gonna win the whole fuckin thing

I’ll take burrow, mixon, Higgins, chase, boyd and the d that showed up today vs any team still alive

Afc: if buf does beat Pat, which I don’t see happening…Buf beat chumps, look at qb and teams they faced and ran it up when they could vs chumps. Kc very slow start to season, hitting stride, well sort of I guess-still no o line, still no real run game , hill I don’t believe is 100% the way he’s been moving but Mahomes is that guy

Nfc: much respect sf because they guttin this shit out old school smash mouth blue collar mentality, but damn how much more beating can they take and jimmy can’t make it happen so magic likely expiring soon. Rams/Bucs toss up type shit , I’ll take the goat at home with same season revenge but neither team scurring bungals

Rams probably matchup better vs Cin
Compared to tb 2dary that joey could pick a part

Rams or niners front would eat burrow. Titans gave that game away, Cincy line is awful, I just don’t buy a team with a oline that bad can win no matter how great the qb and weapons are. 1st time since what 1965 a team won getting sacked 9+ times!! Any qb besides tannenhill and they at home today.

Every team has a flaw, parity, still wide open

Never seen a team that was able to win without a at least decent o line. Kc got to SB then the line injuries got exposed by bucs. You brought up kc oline as a weakness but it worlds better than cincy’s.

And Cincy already beat kc so there’s that

Kc blitzes a lot, burrow torches blitz. They are def a better matchup for them than bills. I’ll be all in on any the nfc teams left against cincy oline so I hope they get there.

And o82.5 -115 10u

i hate playing 1s cause i always feel like teams should roll coverage and make it tough, even so it tough to argue with that number.. think im gonna be looking hard at higgens, mixon, uzomah receiving totals.

i hate playing 1s cause i always feel like teams should roll coverage and make it tough, even so it tough to argue with that number.. think im gonna be looking hard at higgens, mixon, uzomah receiving totals.
Lowest target share in long time vs Ten and he still went over 100, torched kc last time and kc just got torched by Davis. Easiest money all weekend

Lowest target share in long time vs Ten and he still went over 100, torched kc last time and kc just got torched by Davis. Easiest money all weekend

I don’t see how Davis is applicable? I don’t disagree with the play (I think mixon over receiving easier tho), but the reason Davis went off cause they focused on taking diggs away correct? I gotta believe they gonna explore different ways to cover chase and not let their best wr rip them apart again. Wouldn’t higgens be a more accurate comp for Davis going off?

I’m certainly not saying that means he won’t go over 82.5, that a more than reasonable number to play him at. 1s just not what I been best at most the year.

Last edited:
Back