• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Draft Kings Hammer the Over Promo (NE/BUF)

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
They have done these in the past where every X number of bets drops the line until it gets ridiculously low. Normally they show you where the number sits in the promo but I'm not seeing that here. Does anyone know more about this? I'm not into blindly betting this only to find it closed at 54 or some bullshit.

i was wondering what the fuck that meant when i saw the other day!! i didnt see any number attached so kept thinking what the hell am i hammering!! lol

Make sure you bet through the promotion and not the actual game line. I think max bet is only $25

lol.. i wouldnt want to bet all that much anyways, gonna be cold as shit, wouldnt shock me if it was pretty low scoring.

My buddy told me about one of these this year on a Clemson game. He jumped right on it at like 38.5 not realizing it would drop all the way to like 5. I waited til right before kickoff. Fucking game ended at 38, I laughed my ass off.

Like the over a lot regardless of the hammer as long as weather cooperates which it seems more and more likely to do

My buddy told me about one of these this year on a Clemson game. He jumped right on it at like 38.5 not realizing it would drop all the way to like 5. I waited til right before kickoff. Fucking game ended at 38, I laughed my ass off.

So you get locked in at wherever the number is when you bet it? Obviously that how regular bets are I just figured this meant you got whatever the final number was, so if ya gonna bet this obviously best to wait till right before kick?

^^^ Normally, yes, that's exactly how it works so best off to wait. But I'm truly confused by this one because no matter where I look, I'm not being shown where the number sits right now nor is it showing me the bet limit. What Misschung said above makes sense but I still like to see WTF number I'm betting in my slip, which I'm not.

^^^ Normally, yes, that's exactly how it works so best off to wait. But I'm truly confused by this one because no matter where I look, I'm not being shown where the number sits right now nor is it showing me the bet limit. What Misschung said above makes sense but I still like to see WTF number I'm betting in my slip, which I'm not.

I didn’t see one either. It really not that big a deal to me I was more just curious wtf it was, now I know :)

did clemson/uga actually get low enough to cash? i know they didnt score many points in that game!!

Yeah I hit that Clem/UGA game but thought for sure my buddy lost cause on that one I was able to actually see the line I was betting. I'll wait til tomorrow night just to be on the safe side.

I'm such a douche. I spent too much time thinking and too little time betting. They took this damn promo off the board!

Back