• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Patriots vs. Bills Discussion Thread

Actually watching that last game it was very clear the BIlls dominated. Just because NE got within striking distance in the fourth does not mean they weren't owned. They were outgained 488-The Bills didn't stop the run game that day either, and still won by 12. I don't think the game is played like the last game- as I said before I lean under just because I think the Bills D steps up big here.

As far as Allen not looking like that dude, idk what games you watched. They've put up 27+ in 5 straight lolz.

I don’t disagree bills dominated and the fact it was still that close should be concerning imo. I think you being a tad disingenuous if you telling me Allen played great football while they were beating those scrubs, many of those games were very close late. He did not play great football the last month outside the pats game. He has been incredibly inconsistent this year, that a fact. The run game was better than the pass in several of those.

Vs atl 11-26 3 inta
Vs Carolina 19-34 210 and a int
Vs jets 24-45

You sure you wanna tell me he played great in those games?? He did not. He was not that dude he supposed to be, he was last time vs pats no doubt. I think it totally fair to question if we see that guy tho.

They came with a higher number on his rushing finally, unfortunately., I see 45.5, I still lean over but sure liked playing him In 30s better.

If the Bills had a top 25 RB rushing attack they win this easily. But they are the worst running team in the league outside of Allen.

If the Bills had a top 25 RB rushing attack they win this easily. But they are the worst running team in the league outside of Allen.

I don’t think that 100% true lately, they have made a pretty good effort to run the ball the last month and have mostly done a good job of it. I like singletary to go over his rush number. They certainly not elite at it but think I’d call what I saw from the running game the last month more middle the pack than the worst.

I don’t think that 100% true lately, they have made a pretty good effort to run the ball the last month and have mostly done a good job of it. I like singletary to go over his rush number. They certainly not elite at it but think I’d call what I saw from the running game the last month more middle the pack than the worst.

Well under 4 ypc was Singletary vs. Panthers and Bills. A couple of big runs vs. Falcons and Jets made the run game certainly improve. And Allen's rushing is still rushing and needs to be accounted for.

Well under 4 ypc was Singletary vs. Panthers and Bills. A couple of big runs vs. Falcons and Jets made the run game certainly improve. And Allen's rushing is still rushing and needs to be accounted for.

Vs jets the big run def skewed them. He didn’t have a run over 20 vs atl but point taken, from a ypc standpoint it wasn’t great. That said I think the amount of Carries just as important for them, they never gonna rely on run game to score points (other than Allen doing what he does) I just think they need to run enough to keep teams honest/make them pay for devoting most their attention to Allen and passing game.

So this game isnt even a sell out? Tickets are available for 30$

Yes. Few things at work here. First, the vaccination rules. Second, the Canadians who would normally be here, because of the vaccination rules. Third, the absolutely freezing temps tonight.

I would imagine if it were spoken about during the game, or on news broadcast or whatever, they would only mention the cold weather, but single digit temps isn’t the reason the game won’t be sold out tonight. It’s a good excuse to use so as not to have to talk about the actual reason the game won’t be sold out.

BTW, back in the beginning of the season, when the Bills announced the vaccination rules for entry into the stadium, they also required it of the workers (ushers, ticket takers, etc). However, I know for an absolute fact that they allowed workers who were not vaccinated to work because they are “essential to the game day experience and have been so for many years of service.”

They did NOT put that in writing in any email, but they absolutely told those workers that in person and allowed them to work this season. It’s almost as if the team knew the vaccination rules were all BS and they simply had to play nice in the public eye for the media. Actually, that’s exactly what it is and was.

I have friends who work there unvaccinated, while my wife has a friend she works with who also work at the stadium and got the vaccine just to continue doing so. She didn’t realize if they simply stuck to their guns, she wouldn’t have been forced to get the jab, they would have been allowed to work. I wouldn’t let my wife let her friend know this though, as I gave my word to my buddies that I wouldn’t tell anyone because who knows what would have happened. I did want them to go public with the info, but they decided against it, again just seemed like more hassle than it’s worth for them as they like ushering games and have been doing so for years.

Last edited:
Yes. Few things at work here. First, the vaccination rules. Second, the Canadians who would normally be here, because of the vaccination rules. Third, the absolutely freezing temps tonight.

I would imagine if it were spoken about during the game, or on news broadcast or whatever, they would only mention the cold weather, but single digit temps isn’t the reason the game won’t be sold out tonight. It’s a good excuse to use so as not to have to talk about the actual reason the game won’t be sold out.

Yea, I’ve never seen frigid temps stop bills; kc, packers fans from being there w shirts off during the playoffs!! Crazy fucks! Lol

It won’t be full tonight for one reason and one reason only. Medical tyranny.

Stupid Rona. So sick that shit: I got the damn shots and still ending up getting and it fucked my lungs up, still not 100% back to right.., I fear we heading for ncaa hoops not having fans again and that why I havnt been able to fully get back into, last year w no fans was awful for that sport, didn’t notice or care a ton with football, it sucked but not end of the world, basketball and especially ncaa is awful without fans!!

I would be nervous to back a rookie qb who does not like the cold

Evidently, Mac isn’t the only one who doesn’t like the cold however.

The quarterback’s accuracy has been down lately, with him completing 49.3% of passes in his past two games -- both at home. On a wider scale, in five career starts with freezing game-time temperatures, Allen has thrown six touchdowns to seven interceptions and has a 50.3% completion percentage. That's second-lowest among 41 quarterbacks who have made at least five such starts (Tim Tebow, 42%) over the past 15 years. Allen was sacked three or more times in three of those games.

Allen is concerned with protecting the ball and will be playing the game without sleeves.

I think he knows his cold weather stats and I bet he can't wait to change that.

Bills by a billion

Allen is concerned with protecting the ball and will be playing the game without sleeves.

I think he knows his cold weather stats and I bet he can't wait to change that.

Bills by a billion

You know I respect your bills opinion more than I do most fans but I get the feeling you might be being a tad more fanish than objective on this one, lol. That certainly your right as a fan, I get it, It is the playoffs. Even so you could certainly be right, I find myself leaning bills and I did parlay the ml w niners, even tho it killed me to go against the greatest coach alive. I don’t share your confidence and have a hard time believing it be easy.l but sure hope you right!! Lol

Allen gonna have to be awesome like he was in the last meeting and I have doubts. He does that and I don’t think pats be able to win with just the run game. I might have some concerns w Allen inconsistency but I know he capable, I have no faith in Mac n cheese as he has gotten progressively worse since pats bye week when I woulda thought he be getting better!! I know he don’t have the best weapons but He does have the benefit of a really good run game! I just don’t think his ceiling is real high against bills d, don’t think missing your all world corner a big deal this week, even worse than the low ceiling is how low his floor could be!!! While I’m not confident Allen will play great I am confident he won’t be awful. This why I had to ultimately play bills but it not a big bet cause I have too much respect for pats organization, the coaching mismatch, and the fact I do believe they will be able to run and shorten the game.

I dunno how much not wearing sleeves matters when it sounds as if Allen problem is lack of circulation so his feet get really cold, I dunno how fixable that is? Maybe he can learn to deal with it better? I hope so!!

Kinda surprising but guess it so rare bills in the playoffs! Lol. I didn’t read full thing, did it mention where it ranks far as all time? Feel like every other year we hear bout how packers playing in 2nd or 3rd coldest game ever!! Lol

Jan. 15, 1994: Bills vs. Raiders​

You’ve heard the famous Marv Levy line, “When it’s too tough for them, it’s just right for us.” This was the day he delivered it.

The temperature at game time was zero and the wind chill was minus-32. In terms of the wind chill number, it was the third-coldest in NFL history behind only the 1981 AFC Championship Game - Chargers at Bengals, minus-59 degrees; and the 1967 NFL Championship - Cowboys at Packers, minus-48. In terms of temperature, it’s the fifth-coldest game.

Jan. 15, 1994: Bills vs. Raiders​

You’ve heard the famous Marv Levy line, “When it’s too tough for them, it’s just right for us.” This was the day he delivered it.

The temperature at game time was zero and the wind chill was minus-32. In terms of the wind chill number, it was the third-coldest in NFL history behind only the 1981 AFC Championship Game - Chargers at Bengals, minus-59 degrees; and the 1967 NFL Championship - Cowboys at Packers, minus-48. In terms of temperature, it’s the fifth-coldest game.
I was there

I was there

I was there the next week against the Chiefs (was it Montana’s last game?). Georgia on my Mind playing at the end of the game, as they were going to their 4th straight SB was awesome. Nobody left their seats, everyone just stood cheering and signing along.

I was also at the division clinching game against the Jets in 1990, with my pops. That was the infamous tearing down of the goalposts and those crazy bastards took a piece to the top of the stadium and threw it over.

Another memorable game I attended was Shula’s last game in Buffalo where Brian Cox got thrown out and was flipping off the crowd, it happened after he got trucked at the 1st down marker to give the Bills the first down to essentially end the game.

I’m pretty sure my dislike of bills stems back to that 1st SB where they got me killed taking all the Gmen bets at my jr high! Lol.

I was there the next week against the Chiefs (was it Montana’s last game?). Georgia on my Mind playing at the end of the game, as they were going to their 4th straight SB was awesome. Nobody left their seats, everyone just stood cheering and signing along.

I was also at the division clinching game against the Jets in 1990, with my pops. That was the infamous tearing down of the goalposts and those crazy bastards took a piece to the top of the stadium and threw it over.

Another memorable game I attended was Shula’s last game in Buffalo where Brian Cox got thrown out and was flipping off the crowd, it happened after he got trucked at the 1st down marker to give the Bills the first down to essentially end the game.

Sorry one more…Bills/Dolphins (2003 I think) the game it snowed at least a foot during the game, crowd was singing Let it Snow constantly. We were stuck in the parking lot for 4 hours afterwards. It was awesome!

My dad took me to the 90 championship game when I was 11 too. 51-3 to go to the SB. Best sporting event moment of my life
so you're love for your team is familial. that's cool.
I figured.
You guys are tougher than me, it's 37 here today and I'm dressed like a mukluk .

And then you pricks go and lost to Gmen!! I was so confident I was gonna take all those kids money,, stupid Norwood.

Back