• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

forget the politics surrounding this ----- dude gets vaccinated like everyone else..... he is going for #10...... he has lied about his where abouts... handed out awards to kids when he was covid 19 positive ... selfish selfish selfish i hope he gets booted

forget the politics surrounding this ----- dude gets vaccinated like everyone else..... he is going for #10...... he has lied about his where abouts... handed out awards to kids when he was covid 19 positive ... selfish selfish selfish i hope he gets booted

Wtf is it anyone's business where he's been? Test the man and if he's negative let him free. They look silly and he doesn't have to get vaccinated like "everyone" else.

The womens side is always wide open and thats why I bet some longshot futures.
Not playing futures but you've got great numbers on some. Currently mine are:

Berretini +2800
FAA +3300
Bencic +1800

Surprised I don't have numbers on Coco or Keys, guessing they open more up tomorrow

Not playing futures but you've got great numbers on some. Currently mine are:

Berretini +2800
FAA +3300
Bencic +1800

Surprised I don't have numbers on Coco or Keys, guessing they open more up tomorrow
Scratch that, was looking at 1st qtr plays for the women, Caesars app still taking some getting used to

Bencic +6600
Goff +2000
Keys +4000

I'm not in the best state of mind right now.... but just from looking at it very briefly....

Top left of the men's draw is pretty open....Matteo's to lose, but Nakashima round 1, and maybe Alcaraz/Fucsovics could be dangerous... and those are earlier matchups.

No threat for Zverev until atleast round 4. Could get a Rafa/Zverev Quarterfinals.

Man, Med could have to go through Laaksonen/Kyrgios/Humbert OR Struff,VanZan/then probably a free square/then FAA,Evans, OR Rublev just to get to the Semi's (I think). That's definitely a lot, and I can see multi setters.

I know its Tsitsipas.... but his toughest match is maybe Tiafoe/Fritz until the QFinals... kind of like his chances/draw.... I guess Ymer is live round 1? but Idk

IF Barty serves like I saw her serving in 2 matches last week.... there's a 0% chance anyone beats her. She does get Bencic OR Osaka Round 4.

Sakkari should easily get to round 4, where she will play Jabeur most likely. possibly pegula.... I love backing Ons/Sakkari, pist they're lined up this earlier... winner is in the QF vs Barty (Or Bencic/Osaka).

Next portion is up for grabs.. need to look at recent form a bit more before commenting.

Kenin draws Keys round 1!
Badosa draws Tomljanovic round 1!
Radacanu draws Stephens round 1!

There are some landmines in womens brackets man..... I will say Halep can get into anyones service game, but hers has been sloppy... I will look for an opportunity to go against her, but not forcing it until it shows itself.

Where can I stream these matches. I refuse to pay for espn+ and don't have any interest in watching the top players beating scrubs 6-1 or so every set.

Been a fan of Fritz's momentum post-injury...Really was moving well last summer back around Wimbledon. He looks to have built his fitness and form since then and arguably could be playing the best tennis of his career. He went 5 sets in R3 of the Aussie Open last (Came back down 0-2 to force a 5th). I think he can have a run to R3 or beyond. Tough draw -- Marterer, Tiafoe (likely), Bautista-Agut and then Tsistipas/Dmitrov....

Will be a player to do quite well (I hope). Odds were +20000 so I took a stab with $25 to win $5000.

Enjoy the tournament

Coco is getting destroyed, can't break anything and missing a bunch on serve

I keep betting live on these broads that can't get a single first serve in

Breaking their second serves might as well be tee ball

Back