• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

Monfils winning 80% of his service points through 4 service games gotta make you feel good if you're backing him

Yeah. I took that FAA/med over 10.5 live 1sr set only to watch Felix choke at 4-4 after dominating his first 4 holds lol
Plan of attack set two is to start big first couple games then gradually pull back. Should still see dominance from serve in the first 3-4 games before something happens.

But it's a ton of fun putting $300 to win $50 let me tell ya....but that's what this match is saying to this point

The concept of him serving out with this lead is something I can't grasp

So now betting Kokk game to game

PCB playing that typical Spanish defensive style is gonna put all the pressure on RBA in the next match which he can handle fortunately

Shap looks locked in. Fun to watch when he is. Nothing on this one, probably put a little on RBA v JAA but that could really go either way. I think RBA with his back against the wall will perform

If so we get the two stud Canadian singles players teaming up against a true doubles team for Spain. Pretty awesome event.

I thought PCB was choking but Shap was on point

Can't say RBA choked either, Felix was possibly the best player in the world for a match

Not upset that I lost on both, they got beat by a couple guys that were on a mission

A little Tue morning live betting on the Nard Dog in Northern Italy

This is where lives are changed

If I bet him and he doesn't play would it be a no bet?
I can't find odds anywhere but assuming he will shoot up from the original 2-1 to around 5-1 if they do let him play. But I may be grossly wrong and it will prob go down.

Medvedev in his hotel with a big (Batman) Joker-esq smile though

I can't find odds anywhere but assuming he will shoot up from the original 2-1 to around 5-1 if they do let him play. But I may be grossly wrong and it will prob go down.

Medvedev in his hotel with a big (Batman) Joker-esq smile though

Joker and Med both +150 on one book. Joker +130 on another...

Back