• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Week 18 DFS/Props Discussion

I didn’t mess with props on seattle/cards game. Wasn’t incredibly confident in any game script I came up with. Lol

i have a gut feeling we will see Kirk in the end zone for arizona-- no other real reason - just feels like he should get some looks

Seattle secondary can def be had, I just don’t have great feel for that game, tough for me to pin down wtf I think it gonna look like? Usually when I have that problem I’m just better off staying away. I miss the 6-8 games we had where Edmonds was out and Conner was automatic to score! Lol

I thought I was gonna hammer Jacobs over 60.5 rush but this morning I heard some reporter saying he could be limited cause his ribs?? Raiders need him to get 20+ Carries and go for 100+ to have a chance imo. I think he could easy do this if he healthy enough to get the touches.

I didn’t do it but those browns te’s man, Njoku +450 and Bryant +500, one of them bound to score, hooper seems to be the odd man out in red zone, last week both those others scored while I was holding a fucjing hooper ticket.

I thought I was gonna hammer Jacobs over 60.5 rush but this morning I heard some reporter saying he could be limited cause his ribs?? Raiders need him to get 20+ Carries and go for 100+ to have a chance imo. I think he could easy do this if he healthy enough to get the touches.
Wouldnt be too worried unless Drake back

I didn’t do it but those browns te’s man, Njoku +450 and Bryant +500, one of them bound to score, hooper seems to be the odd man out in red zone, last week both those others scored while I was holding a fucjing hooper ticket.
Im on Higgins and Njoku. Odds too high

Wouldnt be too worried unless Drake back

I’ll most likely play him when I go back up this afternoon. Reporter just scared me a bit. I love playing running backs vs chargers. Raiders gonna have to run the ball a lot to have a chance imo.

Im on Higgins and Njoku. Odds too high

That Bryant Fuxk only gets one catch a game but it always in the endzone!!! I noticed it after I got back home Monday night, was too late, sure enough him and Njoku scored while hooper on sideline in red zone for some reason. Yet hooper priced way lower than both those guys. I like all browns pass catchers better with Case!!

Ran late! sorry guys, good thread though!

4 PMs

G. Davis Rec Yds O38.5 -110
C. Kirk Longest Reception O21.5 -115
Z. Ertz Rec Yds O44.5 -120

Waiting on DJ Moore prop, Lean Callaway over. Debating Evans or Gronk

Back