• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hi my name is BetCrimes and at one time over a decade ago I said Roger Federer was done. This is my Aussie Open 2022 Thread

King Slap

CTG Honorary Super Moderator
I told @HUNT I liked Berretini - I'm not huge on that anymore but will throw $100

Who I do like as tournament winners that are worth coin if any of you work jobs where a weeks salary to ride out a few weeks long tournament go as follows:

*Djokovic to win - entire account

@HUNT knows my big worry with Berretini is his mentally weak personality with women. Wawa would hook up with some of the hottest chicks. Berretini has the looks, sucks.

Back in the day all of us knew on the forums there was a W-L record for Fernando Verdasco whenever he played at tournaments the WTA was at that was insane compared to his shit record with just ATP guys because he was banging all the WTA chicks. Hence the nickname Sexysauce. Berretini gotta dump his current hog ass girlfriend if he doesn't win this Aussie Open before Wimbledon since grass is his best court

I told @HUNT I liked Berretini - I'm not huge on that anymore but will throw $100

Who I do like as tournament winners that are worth coin if any of you work jobs where a weeks salary to ride out a few weeks long tournament go as follows:

*Djokovic to win - entire account

LETS GO. Is Djokovic even playing??

Sweet pussy sauce dripped all over fernando

I like Sinners game, but he needs to add some weight to that frame.
Well I can say that about Med too

Reality is Med is the one to beat with no Joker and he might even be the one to beat if Joker was playing

Sinner will be around a long time, that frame as you mentioned is built to last a lot of years

Well I can say that about Med too

Reality is Med is the one to beat with no Joker and he might even be the one to beat if Joker was playing

Sinner will be around a long time, that frame as you mentioned is built to last a lot of years

Yeah, but med got the height and is a fucking gazelle. SInner can move too, just want to see him add 10-15 of muscle. He's still young. Lot of these guys still can't go 5 with the GOAT, 3 setters sure, but not 5. Med got him at the perfect time at end of summer. He's definitely going to win a lot of titles though for sure.

Reactions: KJ
Why is BC getting called out in this thread title? There are maybe 4-5 people who post about tennis on here so you need to call out one of them Slap, and a very good one at that? I'll never understand you.

Why is BC getting called out in this thread title? There are maybe 4-5 people who post about tennis on here so you need to call out one of them Slap, and a very good one at that? I'll never understand you.
BetCrimes said a decade ago Federer was done, if you were around you'd know.

1-1, +$25.00

This one I like a lot in ATP Sydney but I'm very high on Evans this year

Daniel Evans (-120) over Asslan Karatsev - $360 to win $300

Yoshihto Nishioka -136 - $136.00 to win $100.00

Chun Hsin Tseng +220 - $200.00 to win $440.00

3 teamer ML lay +169: Cam Norrie, Marton Fucovics, Tommy Paul - $100 to win $169

Back