• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

KJ Bowls through 1/1

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Not much reason to cap any of this, the big games I will but playing nothing but hunches for most of the games

12/28

Auburn +1.5 -110 3*
Live Messy/TT u64.5 -110 3*
Minnesota -6 -110 3*

12/29

live VT +15.5 -115 2*
live VT ML +800 .5*

Double result OU/OU -120 6*

12/30

1h Purdue/Tennessee o33.5 -110 4*
Mich St/Wisconsin ML parlay +119 3*

12/31

1h Wake Forest -10.5 -110 4*
Central Mich/Wazzu u56 -110 4*
Cincinnati/Bama u57.5 -110 5*
1h Cincinnati/Bama u29.5 -105 4*
Cincinnati 1st to score +160
Georgia/Michigan u46 -110 6*
1h Georgia/Michigan u23 -105 4*
Michigan ML +260

1/1

Penn State +3 -105 5*
Penn State ML +140
Ark/Penn St u50.5 -110 2*
1h Arkansas/Pennsylvania State u26 -110 3*
Kentucky -3 -120 4*
Kentucky/Utah ML parlay +314 2*
Kentucky/Ole Miss ML parlay +210 3*

Utah +4 -105 8*
Utah ML +155 3*
Ole Miss ML -110 5*

Last edited:
12/28

Auburn +1.5 -110 3*

Gonna need effort from the defense, no clue on motivation here

honestly while i do some capping for most part we know these teams well enough by now anyways, and of course then ya gotta guess who cared enough to prepare well!

Fuck it, only live once

12/29

live VT +15.5 -115 2*
live VT ML +800 .5*

12/30

1h Purdue/Tennessee o33.5 -110 4*
Mich St/Wisconsin ML parlay +119 3*

Georgia/Michigan u46 -110 6*
1h Georgia/Michigan u23 -105 4*
Michigan ML +260

Whole world on Pigs today...mom, mom's friends, their dogs, pretty much everyone who loves that douchey pig suey thing, yada yada. Been saying all along I don't have a clue what Penn State offers here, but what the hell does Arkansas offer either? Coin flip game, and it's #Caturday, gimme the field goal and maybe a 13-12 type game.

Penn State +3 -105 5*
Penn State ML +140
Ark/Penn St u50.5 -110 2*

11 am start for the Fiesta, Oklahoma St sounds like they want to be here at least

Oklahoma St +1 -110 4*

you dont think irish do? i suspect we get a good effort from both teams, just props for me tho so i dont care who wins, actually it probably help my cause if ND is trailing in 4th and throwing!! :)

no iowa? tough game but uk turnover margin is more than enough for me to take the points with hawkeyes, seems like a gift wrapped matchup for them.

Again, #Caturday and cats don't really eat birds but they bring them home as trophies

Kentucky -3 -120 4*

Favorite game today for a bazillion reasons, can probably deduce as to why

Utah +4 -105 8*
Utah ML +155 3*

i feel like whole world on this more so than arky. not that it means much but havnt heard anyone say they were laying points with a seemingly disinterested osu squad. kinda surprised you on uk but long as they do it thru the air it ok with me!

Baylor has been an easy read all season for me except when they went on the road and beat the Pokes...odd turn of events! Or...maybe time to think that was their game of the season, I don't see it away from home two games in a row. Hopping on the Lane Train here and new forum favorite Matt Corral goes flying out in style.

Ole Miss ML -110 5*

i want to bet ol piss but i been wrong on baylor all year and the state of mississippi has been fucking me for far too long!!! i did end a parlay with the over in that game but still hoping to get some props that not up yet.

i feel like whole world on this more so than arky. not that it means much but havnt heard anyone say they were laying points with a seemingly disinterested osu squad. kinda surprised you on uk but long as they do it thru the air it ok with me!
I see OSU 54/46 split but really don't give a shit if it's wrong

i want to bet ol piss but i been wrong on baylor all year and the state of mississippi has been fucking me for far too long!!! i did end a parlay with the over in that game but still hoping to get some props that not up yet.
I feel good about going against Baylor away from home and now it's seriously off their biggest road performance in a long time

I see OSU 54/46 split but really don't give a shit if it's wrong

im preying these chicken shits post some props for me in that game, think there be a few easy ones to pick off if they do. much rather go that route as i just dont have the faith in utes as everyone else, not their fault but they just havnt gotten the chance to show me vs teams i respect, whipping up on the quiters in eugene hard for me to count as much, of course maybe osu disinterested as well. im assuming that a huge part of it for you? if we got same level of commitment from both feel like i would need more than a td.

I feel good about going against Baylor away from home and now it's seriously off their biggest road performance in a long time

im glad to see you do cause you and others around here been way freaking better on bears games than me, i really dont think there a team i had a worse read on all year, lol.

im preying these chicken shits post some props for me in that game, think there be a few easy ones to pick off if they do. much rather go that route as i just dont have the faith in utes as everyone else, not their fault but they just havnt gotten the chance to show me vs teams i respect, whipping up on the quiters in eugene hard for me to count as much, of course maybe osu disinterested as well. im assuming that a huge part of it for you? if we got same level of commitment from both feel like i would need more than a td.
That's part...but Utes fans snatching up OSU's returned tickets (who the fuck returns tickets to the Rose Bowl?) generally mimics the attitude of the team. I really think they're the better team anyway.

Yes that means after all the drop outs, and let's just call them that.

I would agree on Utah but I play in a weekly ATS pool (pick 6 games every week) where the lines are posted Thursday AM. Generally, the final numbers (close to 1000 entries) are a good indicators of what the general public is playing. I expected the numbers on Utah to be similar to Michigan last night (63% of the picks and the 3rd highest pick game of the week), but surprisingly tOSU was the overwhelming pick with 77% of the picks and the 2nd most picked game of the week. And that is with negative line value as the posted line in the pool is -4.5 and currently the Buckeyes are available at -4.

That's part...but Utes fans snatching up OSU's returned tickets (who the fuck returns tickets to the Rose Bowl?) generally mimics the attitude of the team. I really think they're the better team anyway.

i have heard the osu fan base def not interested, that really sucks, that a big part of why we get these fucking opt outs when spoiled garbage fans take the attitude if it not the playoffs it dont matter, of course that midset gonna then trickle down to kids which sucks, no idea how ppl get so brainwashed into thinking it playoff or nothing? i think it would be awful damn cool to be able to tell ppl rest my life i played in and won a rose bowl!!! we just have to disagree on which is better but the fact michigan beat the brakes off osu with physicality has to bode well for utes, especially with the bad asses on the outside not playing..fuck, i think we have just talked me into playing utes, after saying all that it seems dumb not to bet them as dogs!! lol

Again, #Caturday and cats don't really eat birds but they bring them home as trophies

Kentucky -3 -120 4*
The cat we used to have here would eat parts of them.

I would agree on Utah but I play in a weekly ATS pool (pick 6 games every week) where the lines are posted Thursday AM. Generally, the final numbers (close to 1000 entries) are a good indicators of what the general public is playing. I expected the numbers on Utah to be similar to Michigan last night (63% of the picks and the 3rd highest pick game of the week), but surprisingly tOSU was the overwhelming pick with 77% of the picks and the 2nd most picked game of the week. And that is with negative line value as the posted line in the pool is -4.5 and currently the Buckeyes are available at -4.

wow, that shocks me, thanks for sharing, i have always felt those kind of pools/contest were a much better way to get a indication of what being played/how the lames are thinking!!! well shit, sounds like if i dont get some props i like i will be on utes ml as well, never would have guessed that this morning!! seems like everyone i respect on utes which usually as big a disaster when we all agree as the public which scares me, lol.

is the weekly ats pool you speak of at sbr by chance?

I really like Notre Dame after the coach move and they may well come out motivated on that, not like Okie Lite is some elite team. Hell I live here and didn't realize the game starts in an hour, most people are either still asleep or drunk or asleep after NYE. 11am kickoff is f'n stupid. And you can be sure Irish fans are still either drunk or passed out. The buzz has been nil, which makes this more an x and o game which I like Ok St quite a bit better.

Rumor UK has some late Covid issues and perhaps some significant players
Too worn out to deal with it much but thank you

Fortunately most of my mindset doesn't revolve around personnel, of course if it's all a surprise to the staff and team it would affect mindset but I assume they knew this before today

Too worn out to deal with it much but thank you

Fortunately most of my mindset doesn't revolve around personnel, of course if it's all a surprise to the staff and team it would affect mindset but I assume they knew this before today

god it sucks tho, lot these teams with late unannounced covid have been awful., think i hate ncaa injury stuff as much as i hate targeting!!

Back