• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Early Super Bowl Predictions. Year long thread.

The AFC shits on my predictions every week. Although, I have not wavered from Ravens/Titans as the AFC rep, Pats are definitely in the rear view mirror.

The AFC shits on my predictions every week. Although, I have not wavered from Ravens/Titans as the AFC rep, Pats are definitely in the rear view mirror.
I hear ya. I really am trying to not be Mr Switch my pick after every week which is why I’m sticking for now with rams vs bills still…. But my confidence in that matchup is at an all time low and I’ll likely be changing after this weekend unless these 2 teams can show some life

Lol yeah. I probably shouldn't but the pats are built for this. Just a super physical team and just innovative enough on offense to score.
Yep I get it. I’m giving my matchup teams one more week then bailing. Patriots definitely on my list.

Yep I get it. I’m giving my matchup teams one more week then bailing. Patriots definitely on my list.

Personally I put all the top teams on paper in hypothetical matchups and trusted the pats in any afc scenario. After that, it was actually KC. I like the way both defenses are playing now.

Reactions: KJ
Personally I put all the top teams on paper in hypothetical matchups and trusted the pats in any afc scenario. After that, it was actually KC. I like the way both defenses are playing now.
Defense wins rings, offense wins trophy wives

Defense wins rings, offense wins trophy wives

Yeah, don't get me wrong, Nfl is definitely more offense based the last few years than before but at the end of the day you need that Devin White type like last year to bring that championship home.

Cfb is more offense.

That's why Dallas will be such a tough out in the nfc for years with Micah parsons. Dude is gonna be an all star every year.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, Nfl is definitely more offense based the last few years than before but at the end of the day you need that Devin White type like last year to bring that championship home.

Cfb is more offense.
Was only passing along my strategy when drafting for fantasy years ago

Now I'm just a single dude

Yep. Those are my top 2. I know Tennessee should be up there, but for some reason I’m. It bought in. I know I should be but I’m not.

Still feel good about the titans despite the loss. Dropped a crucial 3rd down pass which would have set up a 1st a goal, missed a FG, and were only down 19-13 with a chance to take the lead and on a huge run by Foreman he fumbles. That was the back breaker. Still rushed for over 200 yards despite having zero threat of a passing game. Much needed bye. Get tate up to speed. Julio and AJ healed, and go to work.

Still feel good about the titans despite the loss. Dropped a crucial 3rd down pass which would have set up a 1st a goal, missed a FG, and were only down 19-13 with a chance to take the lead and on a huge run by Foreman he fumbles. That was the back breaker. Still rushed for over 200 yards despite having zero threat of a passing game. Much needed bye. Get tate up to speed. Julio and AJ healed, and go to work.
They need that bye as much as anyone has ever

I think Arizona has a shot in the NFC. I think their defense has been pretty good and the loss vs Carolina was without Murray. They played Green Bay close at home. If Arizona can get #1 seed, then they could get a rematch vs Green Bay if it comes down to that.

As far as the AFC goes, it seems like a clusterF***. seems like no one really wants to take the lead and even then many team's offenses halfway through are sputtering. At beginning of season I had Buffalo as odds on favorite to represent AFC, but crap it looks like NE might be there again with a rookie QB. New England playing fairly sound in all 3 aspects of the game right now.

NFC sticking with GB for now with AZ and TB close behind.
AFC… let’s see what happens tomorrow…sticking with Buff for now

Last edited:
or zona, lol. pretty convinced it gonna be cards or packers out the nfc. i like pats in afc but we see if that still the case after these next few games against bills and colts. gotta wait and see if titans can get healthy, i still think they a threat if they have henry and both wrs.

Call me stubborn, and I may be doing the same thing with both New England and Arizona, but I’m going to stick with Buffalo vs Green Bay. Not going to make too much out of tonight’s game due to the nature of the conditions.

I’m pretty certain that the AFC will come down to NE, Buff, or KC. And the NFC will come down to AZ, GB, TB, or possibly LAR

I’m pretty certain that the AFC will come down to NE, Buff, or KC. And the NFC will come down to AZ, GB, TB, or possibly LAR

You have really got it narrowed down don’t ya? One of top 3 on both sides, lol. I think you right!! ;)

Cept I still think if Titans could somehow get healthy they have a real shot, I mean get everyone back tho, the wrs and henry. Them and pats are just bad matchups for bills and kc.

I will say the one team that I fear least in the NFC hierarchy as a Cards fan is GB

Like zero care if we play them, better in every position on the field
I’d actually love to see the Cardinals make it. As an Eagles fan, we not making it so might as well root for other birds lol

I will say the one team that I fear least in the NFC hierarchy as a Cards fan is GB

Like zero care if we play them, better in every position on the field

Kinda cocky ain’t we? Lol. I saw them play pack when packers were really shorthanded on outside and I didn’t see the glaring advantages across the board you do.

Qb=packers (I do love Murray but gotta give Rodgers the nod)

Rb = packers but again close

Wr = Cardinals if both teams 100% healthy but not like packers wrs are bad.

Te= cards easy since tonyan out

Oline = packers

Defenses are both good and have strengths.

Kinda cocky ain’t we? Lol. I saw them play pack when packers were really shorthanded on outside and I didn’t see the glaring advantages across the board you do.
Was a Thursday game where I only hoped no one got injured and fuck sakes DHop did, then Kyler the last play. I really couldn't give much weight into that game. Most concerning game this season was the Vikings game.

Plus I tend to like betting on teams without their star players (all sports) anyway. It was only memorable because of the injuries for me.

Was a Thursday game where I only hoped no one got injured and fuck sakes DHop did, then Kyler the last play. I really couldn't give much weight into that game. Most concerning game this season was the Vikings game.

Plus I tend to like betting on teams without their star players (all sports) anyway. It was only memorable because of the injuries for me.

I agree with all that, but that game aside you know cards not better at every position! Right?

I agree with all that, but that game aside you know cards not better at every position! Right?
I'll give Adams a wash with healthy DHop

ARod/Kyler is all preference, obv ARod with the experience

#2 WR is tough because both teams have plenty of #2s

There, I gave in a bit. And I'm not remotely cocky, I'm expecting an implosion at some point. It's the fukkin' Cardinals, last thing PHX fans regarding their teams is cocky lol

I'll give Adams a wash with healthy DHop

ARod/Kyler is all preference, obv ARod with the experience

#2 WR is tough because both teams have plenty of #2s

There, I gave in a bit. And I'm not remotely cocky, I'm expecting an implosion at some point. It's the fukkin' Cardinals, last thing PHX fans regarding their teams is cocky lol

You know I been a huge fan of cards since probably Murray’s 3rd game! I’ve even came around on kingsbury. I like them a lot, I love the playmakers they have on both sides the ball. I just think packers are the biggest threat to them.

I’m prob dismissing Brady way too easily but I’m just not feeling bucs this year. I’m sure he will prove me wrong and beat everyone! Especially if he sees pats advancing in afc! Lol. That only way I could stand another Brady SB is if they faced pats, that would be pretty cool.

I’m prob dismissing Brady way too easily but I’m just not feeling bucs this year. I’m sure he will prove me wrong and beat everyone! Especially if he sees pats advancing in afc! Lol. That only way I could stand another Brady SB is if they faced pats, that would be pretty cool.
Every ticket broker's wet dream

I gotta switch it up even though I hate to do it.

For now I’ll go with KC vs Tampa rematch as corny as it is

Chiefs definitely right there with pats right now. I would say titans after those two.
Hard to evaluate tenn on the last few weeks. Julio just got back. AJ is soon. Dupree as well, and the king might be back by the playoffs too. They’ve put themselves in a good spot with an easy schedule down the stretch just need to stay healthy and get healthier

Back