• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

nba '21 live bets

nevermind...you were talking about mia...i switched to the faker game. my det numbers are burnt. you still have a chance.

you had det +8.5 right? i would have been furious if herro made both after that dumbass foul
Omg I can't believe they fouled with a second left.

I'll take it though.

Couple CBB hits tonight and that

Got 215.5-219 at MSG (5 separate bets)

Omg I can't believe they fouled with a second left.

I'll take it though.

Couple CBB hits tonight and that

Got 215.5-219 at MSG (5 separate bets)
everyone else was letting him dribble it out and bey decided to just grab him. glad you got it

i have 4-6 on dicks. i think i got each number at least 3 times so this one would be nice. need a dry minute for your total

ballsack bounces to himself for a showtime slam and blows it. then he laughs about it going back to the bench. you just gave up 2 free points asshole, stop laughing.

Back