• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Sunday Night And Monday Football. Thoughts? Plays? Concerns? Enter Here...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Pitt +6 And Over 47.5

Something Doesn't Seem Right With Justin...Pitt Runs All Over SD's D

Giants +11

There Is A Reason This Line Has Dropped From 12.5

Tampa Should NOT Be A Double Digit Fav Against Just About Anyone. AND The Giants "OWN" Him... Hahaha

Whatcha All Thinking CTG?!

I just took Steelrs +6.5. There are some amazing stats on Tomlin as a dog away fwiw. I have game like 4.5. Steelers will miss Watts. Thinking about Najee ground and pound and slow pace, considering Under 47.5. On a small heater 11-3 today and may be forcing this.

Just Noticed The half point jump @bones Certain Games I've Been Waiting Until Kick Off To Wager... Except Games Like Tomorrow...
I THINK That Line Will Drop, So Taking The 11 Now. GL Tonight:shake:

Steelers also missing half their secondary. Fitzpatrick & Haden are out too.

Second half dilemma…no defense, but long drives and limited possessions. Scores on 5/6 possessions in first half (should be 6/6 but the Steelers went for it on fourth down instead of taking the field-goal). I really don’t see adjustment that can be made and Pitt may have to speed it up if they go down double digits as LAC get the ball first. Hoping for a good number.

Last night was great for props but I don’t see anything I feel great about tonight. Don’t really trust any rb to score, I suppose mike evens might be best/safest option but I don’t love doing scoring prop w wrs. Evens has been bout money as it gets at wr scoring 4 of last 5 weeks and 3 in a row, problem being if Gronk back that could screw things up. Still no AB and think Godwin dealing w a ankle injury of some kind so -110 for evens to score not bad. Gmen been pretty stingy keeping rb and te’s out the endzone and ya gotta figure tampa gonna score at least 3 tds. Evans as good a bet to get one as anybody I think so that be my play for tonight. Evans to score -110.

Last night was great for props but I don’t see anything I feel great about tonight. Don’t really trust any rb to score, I suppose mike evens might be best/safest option but I don’t love doing scoring prop w wrs. Evens has been bout money as it gets at wr scoring 4 of last 5 weeks and 3 in a row, problem being if Gronk back that could screw things up. Still no AB and think Godwin dealing w a ankle injury of some kind so -110 for evens to score not bad. Gmen been pretty stingy keeping rb and te’s out the endzone and ya gotta figure tampa gonna score at least 3 tds. Evans as good a bet to get one as anybody I think so that be my play for tonight. Evans to score -110.
I think Cameron Brate might be the other guy - if Gronk doesn't play - to consider at +460 or so. Could be the Surprise beneficiary if Gronk or Evans gets doubled. That's if TB uses 2 TE sets.

Last Night i hit on Ekeler 2x lol..for anytime TD scorer on the 2nd and 4th TD. I got Mike williams at +165. Lost out on Allen And Cook. With all the Recepts Allen was getting in the game, I thought for sure he'd come up with a TD.

Watch the NYG in-game TT. If it hits 17 (currently 17.5) will pound it. Also looking to play NYG after this TB score.

I think Cameron Brate might be the other guy - if Gronk doesn't play - to consider at +460 or so. Could be the Surprise beneficiary if Gronk or Evans gets doubled. That's if TB uses 2 TE sets.

Last Night i hit on Ekeler 2x lol..for anytime TD scorer on the 2nd and 4th TD. I got Mike williams at +165. Lost out on Allen And Cook. With all the Recepts Allen was getting in the game, I thought for sure he'd come up with a TD.

I was starting to think Evans wasn’t gonna get any looks down there, got it tho :)

Back